- 12 -

Jisung as usual he stay at his desk looking at the whiteboard in a very boring look.
Suddenly he remember that he has to.go at Minho,because he have a little "surprize".

After the bell rings,Han stand up and makes his way at his dear lover.

He enter and hugs him tight

"Love!!!"  Han exclaims .

"My love! How have you been love?"

"Well I am really fine! What is the surprize you want to give me?"

Minho got something from his drawer and hand it to Jisung,it waa a little box. It was a neckless where it was the name "minsung" . Han got a bit confuse  and asked him.

"What is minsung?"

"Is our name togheter love"

Jisung started to melt about the ideea and put the neckless on. He got closer to Minho whispering an "thank you" and he kissed him gently,enjoying slowly the moment.
Of course,Minho grab his waist and deep the kiss,but again,there body feel that heat once again. They fast broke the kiss.

"We cant,we are in school and i still have classes." Jisung said.

"I know....when are you done?"

"4 pm"

"Wait for me in bed love. Dont stay naked ,you'll catch a cold. But be prepare for the night,and get the lube." Minho already explain what he have to do,and Jisung nodded.

Han all this hours was going crazy,the heat increase. But neither Minho was holding,they both decide not to meet untile school its over,so they stay and wait for those hours to end.

_____________

Its short bcs the next chapther will be some fun