- 7 -

Intens staring.

It was math class,Jisung was staring at Minho and Minho at Jisung. They already feel a heat between them since yestarday. It was such a hot atmosphere for them.

Minho loose the tie as he teach, feeling his body heat up. Jisung was bitting his lip from how much heat was holding in his body. They both didnt know why they feel so atracted to eachother.

Minho tried his best to teach normally without feeling to breath heavily. It feels like they could feel there body very close.
Jisung already was losing it,he was breathing heavily without knowing how to control it.

Minho glare at Han a bit but that was the worst ideea. Jisung was looking so vulnerable and made Minho even heater up. He swallows while clearing his throat.

The bell rings.

Thanks god. They both think.

Minho signal Han to go at his office,he got his stuff and left the classroom. After a while Han enter Minho office.

"Do you feel the same?" They both say in sync,they feel the heat between them. It was killing them inside. They both nodded and they both come closer.

Minho kiss him and Jisung respond it fast to the kiss,they were traveling eachother body and kissing like a mess,tounges were playing around,making the kiss just full of lust,droll coming out of their mouth making both a mess,Minho sat down draging Jisung to sit on his lap. They didnt even break the kiss for a second and continue to kiss roughly.

There breath got shorter and shorter as they need to break it but they couldnt get enough of eachother taste.
They finally broke the kiss,both looking vulnerable and lost of words,breathing heavily admiring eachother.

"Lee Minho..what are you doing to me?" Jisung says breathing heavily.

"Han Jisung..this is the desire we hold."

They kissed again touching eachother making their hair a mess as they play around.

The worst part is that the bell rings.
They broke the kiss and look into eachother.

"I can not leave." says Jisung.
"And I dont want to let you to leave." Minho says as he caresses Jisung face.

"But we cant do this.." Jisung says as he looks into Minho eyes.

"I know..but you can not leave me like this." Says Minho already sounding like a desparate.
"Do you think I could resist?" They both start to giggle ,calming down,not wanting to do something bad in school. Jisung peck Minho lips and left for his class as Minho did the same.