- 18 -

As the day starts,Jisung was sleeping very peacefull ,not minding anything,and Minho just waking up hugging Han. There where he woke uo Han.

"Aish! Dont hug me!" Han yelled at him.
"But..why?" Minho pout and not having any clue what happend last night.

"Every inch in my body hurts! Idiot!" Han turns his back to Minho as Minho pout sadly and hugs him once again coming closer.

"what did i do..?" Minho voice sounded really sad,almost breaking,Minho was sensitive when its comes to Han.

"Min,are u crying..?" Jisung realize that he was just grumpy about that he cant walk for some days,but he speak now softly with Minho.

"N-no." Minho was sniffing and tried to hold his tears.

Jisung turned around back to him and kiss his forehead,kissing his cheek gently as looking at him.

"I am sorry that i yell to you..please Min,dont cry love" Jisung tried his best to calm Minho down,so Jisung hugged him.

Minho hugs him tight as for Jisung it was quit torture,his back really was in pain but he tried to ignore it as he can comfort the other.

"what happend yestatday..?" The older ask.

"You had too many drinks,and broke my whole back" Minho finally let him,realizing that Han back was really in pain.

"I am so sorry..I didnt mean it..i am sorry.." Minho looks at him really upset.  "Dont leave me please.."

Jisung got all shocked that why would Minho think that,Jisung hugs him,either that its hurts him either not,he will never leave the older side.

"I will never do such a thing love..ill stsy by your side .." Jisung give Minho a kiss,a very sweet and carefull one as Minho finally got his smile back ,kissing Jisung after all over his face.

"Ok,ok!!!! Stop Min!!" Jisung was giggling and the older just loves how the younger looks in the morning,his bare face,he loves it.

After all,Jisung told Minho the story as he got embarrassed about what he could do when he was drunk.

"Oh my..i..am sorry..uh..i didnt know what i was doi-"

"Calm down Min. I know" Jisung gave  Minho a smile and peck his lips.

  They just cant stay mad at eachother,that was real love for them.

   Time pass.

Dear diary,

My parents finally got in jail for abusing me for 12 years. As for me I am very happy.. I finally got in my dream job ,as an teacher for music,i always enjoy music and always wanted to teach it. I am still togheter with Minho,we both are still proffesors,in the same school. In the same highschool I studied.

I couldnt not enjoy the time with Minho. It was wonderfull..and I also met his parents,and after a month I met his parents...he made a big surprize for me. A ring. We got married!!!

And I hope. We will stay like this forever..he is still.the same as the old times,still needy and almost broke the bed last time,buttt,he is my lover,and I love him,and I know he does too. Thats why we are togheter.

  Sorry I didbt wrote in you diary for almost 5 years. But now you know all my drama.

And with this..Ill end Han Jisung diary.

                    ~ The end ~

Teacher's petजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें