- 15 -

Finally after a week they got their voice back.
   Just in one minute after their voice came back they already told his partener how much he loves him.

"I love u Min!"

"I love you too Sungie!!"

They both cuddle with eachother with the wide smile.
They both loves this psyhical thouch they can hold for eachother,is such a sweet thing for the..

Monday

Minho got in his office peacufully while working on some documents ,and as for Jisung he was on the hallway alone.

Suddenly Mr Kyo saw Jisung and decide this time to get him.

As Mr Kyo walks towards Jisung,Jisung barely saw him,and as close as Mr Kyo got he finally arrive in front of him.

"Hi Jisung"

"Oh hi Mr Kyo"

"Can you cone at my office for a second? I need some help to organize documents,may you help me?"

"Sure!"

They got at Mr Kyo office,and Jisung helped him to organize his documents,this time Mr Kyo didnt do anything,he just act up nice as Jisung though he change.

but that is wrong.

Jisung really though Mr Kyo changed,amd he was sweet,thinking he is not so bad anymore.

Weeks were gone and Mr Kyo still plays around with Jisung mind.

Jisung enter Minho office and hugs him.

"Hii love!!" Says Jisung.

"Hi my love!" Minho looks at him while pecking his lips.

Kisses were shared and comfortable hugs were also shared. Such a lovely thing.

They just love thr way they treat eachother;or how sweet they act.

Wonderfull.

- weeks after -

"Jisung may you come in my officr please?" Mr Kyo said to him.

"Ofcourse!"

He enter his office without thinking.

He smile at him and waits for what he wants to say.

But Mr Kyo got closer to him,and closer ,as just some inch were left...

"Jisung. Be mine." Those were Mr Kyo words,and he starts kissing him passionate,going all way wet with the kiss.

Jisung tried to push him,but no hopes. Mr Kyo was holding him tight,and also undressing him slowly.

He doesnt want it. He doesnt want it . But no hopes..

Mr Kyo broke the kiss,leaving Han breathless,breathing heavily,catching his air. But Mr Kyo unbottom Jisung shirt.

"p-please Mr Kyo..p-please dont.."

He heard him begging,but still no hopes.

"Jisung ~.you"ll enjoy it. Trust me"

As much as Jisung knew he will hate it,he cant get rid of his grin.

"Please Mr Kyo! Please dont!"

He started shaking,still trying to make Mr Kyo let him.

But it was to late..,he started to kiss his neck untile his chest,marking his pale skin,but saw others marks. Mr Kyo looked up at him.

"Who else marked you?"
"I cant say.."

Mr Kyo got mad about someone else marking his target.

"Oh Jisung ~ tell me ~ or else. Ill make sure not even to walk after this."

"please dont..Mr Kyo..please."

"Beg how mych you want. You have to tell me!"

"...a classmate.." he lied.

"mhm. And why? "

"he just did it for no reasons .."

Mr Kyo continues to mark him and bite him even harder.

Jisung just most of it yell in pain,as Mr Kyo got annoyed.

"Jisung. Act like you like it,or I wont let you escape this time while having the ability to walk."

Jisung tears fell and decide to obey him...moaning...but no pleasure in it.

Mr Kyo smirk and caresses Jisung body while whispeeing all the dirty things he will do to him.

Meanwhile Minho,got a bit worried why Jisung didnt came at his office...but he though he is busy.

In the end..Mr Kyo did it with Jisung.

Mr kyo got a big smirk and a really pleasurable though. As for Jisung..it was hell.