- 16 -

Jisung arrive home at Minho and waited for him ,laying in bed and looking into his phone,while Minho arrive.

"Hi my love!" Minho ran at him amd hugs him.tightly and Jisung did the same as he giggles.

"How was work?" Jisung asked .

"Stressfull as always...may you take this stress out of my body?" Minho winks and Jisung knows what Minho wants,and he can not say no,so they both started with a very sweet kiss and when Minho search to Han collarbone he stay shocked.

"Han..what is this." Minho tried to stay calm but still let a scoff.

Jisung remember what  happend at school and then he looks at Minho upset.

"Sorry Minho..I couldnt manage to save myself..and he.."

Minho eyes were on fire already,looking at his poor boyfriend who explained the whole situation.

"I am killing tbat bastard tommorow." Minho  scoffs in anger and took Jisung in his arms,caressing his back and left little kisses all over him.

Minho tried to calm down,but he really will.do something to Mr Kyo.

While Jisung fall asleep in Minho arms,Minho was planning what he will do to Mr Kyo..and he got the ideea.

- next day -

Minho pov .

As I enter In school I kissed Jisung forehead and let him.go to class,but for me I was searching for my target.
Mr Kyo.

I will make sure not even an inch to touch of Jisung ever again.

End of.pov.

As he find him,he took him in his office.

"Hear me out Mr Kyo. I  wont repeat. You will regret what you did to  Jisung,and once I got the proof,you'll get out of here."   Minho didnt think twice and punch Kyo in the stomach.

"Leave untile I dont kill.u."

Mr Kyo got scared and left as fast as he could.

Later on Mimho got proofes of Mr Kyo doing sex in school and show it to the principale who get him out of the school. And also because he did got in jail for harming students.

Jisung still didnt find out about it,but after some breaks he finally got at Minho office and hugs him.

"Hii love!!"

"Sungie!! My only love!! How are you?" Minho give Jisung kisses all over his face as he giggles.

"I am doing great!!I am very glad Mr Kyo.didnt aprocche me!"

"Well Sungie,my love,he is in jail"

Jisung eyes wide and smile wide ,as he can not believe that he really got in jail.

"Really?!" Jisung said excited.

"Yes love.."

Jisung smile got even wider and peck Minho lips thanking him.he is such a lovely boyfriend.