- 4 -

"Jisung are you ok? What he did to you? Did he did anything bad?" You could see how worried he looks.

Jisung tries to calm down,but still tears fell down.
"He t-touched me..." He stutter. His mind was blank. He didnt understand why him.
"Oh my..poor you..I am so sorry I didnt got in time to stop that from happening." Jisung hugs him. He didnt think twice. He just did. He needed a hug and he knew Mr Lee whouldnt judge him about it.

Minho was caught off guard,but he ran his hand at Han back and starts caressing it. He let Jisung cry on his shoulder,patting his head and tries to comfort him.

"Shh..Its fine..I am here..he wont do anything to you I promise.." That were Minho words and Jisung keep in mind. 

Minho face him and took the tears from his cheeks with his thumb. He stares at Jisung pure face. He was so fragile.

Minho pov.

I was looking at him..admire his face,all of his beauty was something you couldnt describe. His heart is just like a diamond ,fragile and wonderfull. I love him...but I cant have such a feeling for him.
He is just wonderfull,his smile it has a shape of an heart,his body is perfect. With his little waist..his jawline is perfect. I could stare at him all day.

His eyes are big and sparkling..it broke my heart seeing him cry.
He is the best person ever,but no one knows how to aprecciate that...and I wish I could be his safer..but I am his teacher not his lover.

End of Minho pov.

Han pov.

His hug is so warm..i wish we could stay like this forever. He is the only one he cares about me..he is really a sweet person.

End of Han pov.

Minho still caresses his back and Jisung calms down,he stops crying but he still hugs Mr Lee tight. He doesnt want to get off him..but sadly he needs. They break a part but Minho still admires his beauty,he just wish to kiss him. But Jisung was seeing Mr Lee as a caring person and a teacher. Nothing less but one day more.

"Thank you.." That what Jisung said.
"Anytime Jisung...anytime.." Minho smile warmly to him and Jisung did the same. He bow down and left his office,he got back into his class and took his sit. Waiting for another day to be gone.

Finally school ends. And he then helps some teacher with moving some stuff so he can waste time.once again. The teachers praise  him for helping them doing their job and stuff like that,and in the end he just stays on the floor in the library reading another book he find attractive.

As time flies,he walks home,once again,he gets an uneasy feeling. It bother him the worst when he have to go back home.

He slowly enter and.......