6: Conversation and More Time Together

Hanni's POV

When my rehearsal finally came to an end, I heard the sound of slow claps in the background. I got up from the chair, looking at the back of the room, but the spotlight's bright light made it impossible for me to see who was applauding me. I walked forward, descending the small stairs, to come face to face with none other than Kim Minji.

In that moment I could be summed up in 3 words: scared, nervous, and horny.

The woman was staring at me with such intensity that I could feel my body on fire. I swallowed hard, fear screaming inside me, she was going to discover my identity, and I would be screwed.

Calm down, be Scarlet, don't be scared, be Scarlet. I repeated that sentence several times in my head.

"Today is not show day." I said, descending the rest of the stairs, and walking far away from her.

Minji walked slowly behind me. "I know, but I couldn't wait to see you again."

Her voice came out raspy, and dragged. I closed my eyes, trying to tell my senses to not make me falter in front of that woman. I stopped at one of the tables, opening a bottle of water, taking a big gulp of the cold liquid.

Calm down. - I repeated to myself when she came closer.

Minji still had the same clothes she had in the office.

"You were wonderful, Scarlet." I could feel her eyes on me.

I took a deep breath and looked at her face without showing the desperation inside of me.

"It was just a rehearsal, but thank you, Ms...." I left the question in the air.

"Minji, I'm Kim Minji." She said, extending her hand in a greeting.

"Better not, I'm sweaty." I said smiling.

"You look... great." She said as she analyzed every part of my body, which to my surprise didn't make me blush.

"I wanted to see you the other day, but I was told that you don't talk with the club's customers."

"I heard you wanted to see me, but I didn't think you would try again though, a lot of people give up at the first try."

I saw Minji smirking. "I wasn't going to, but something in me told me that I had to see you again." She said, closer than I imagined.

"I'm not a woman who gives up easily on what she wants."

I stared into her eyes, they were dark and with a different glow than normal. I could see the lust in them.

"I can see that, you seem to be a determined woman. What made you come back?" I was going to tease her.

"You, only you."

"I imagine you don't want me anymore now, after seeing me like this."

"I keep wanting you the same way, Scarlet, or even more." Her eyes traveled down my cleavage.

"You can do things that you don't even imagine."

I smiled in a mischievous way, biting my lower lip. "What kind of things?" I whispered to her.

"I can show you if you want..." Minji inched closer, so close so that I could feel her breath in my face.

I continued staring into her eyes through the mask that covered my face. "You're really straightforward, Minji. I like it. But I don't hook up with the club's customers." I said, moving away from her.

"I can make you change your mind, Scarlet." She said, making me stop. Her voice tone was firm, determined.

"No one ever could, Kim." I said, smiling dismissively.