24 : Fuck you all the time

NOTE: For a better reading, when I point out during the chapter, listen to 'Fuck You All The Time' by Jeremih (Shlohmo Remix) ;)

--------------------------

Minji's POV

The way back would be long, but this time I wouldn't mind. Nothing would change my mood that day.

Absolutely nothing.

I thought as I stared at Hanni who was sitting next to me, the woman seemed to be more tired than ever. It wasn't for less, of course. Our last few hours had been busier than normal.

I smiled as I remembered our time together inside that room, every detail was imprinted in my mind, like a movie. Scenes and more scenes replayed constantly, causing me to smile like an idiot.

'Oh God, Minji, don't be silly.' I whispered to myself shaking my head.

Hanni shifted on the car seat with the noise I had just made. The brunette slept serenely, with her head leaning against the window beside her. Sometimes she complained unconsciously because of the car movement.

I pushed back one little strand of her hair, making the woman let out a deep breath. She had such delicate features, almost hand-drawn. Her lips were shaped by the Gods, rosy and fleshy. A brunette with a body and features completely Asian, that attracted me so much.

I pulled her body carefully onto mine, preventing her from waking up. And instinctively, Hanni snuggled in my arms quickly, accommodating herself in the best way possible. The weather was cold, but I would warm her up. I grabbed my coat and covered the woman who almost trembled of cold. I placed a small kiss on top of her head affectionately and roamed my hands slowly over her back. It was good to have her like this, Hanni was the type of woman who needed to be cared for, loved and wanted every day. And I could be the person to offer her all of it.

Through the rearview mirror I could see Wonbin looking at us with a smile of who understood everything there. He would be the witness of a lot of things, like he always was. But I trusted Wonbin, it's been years since he works for me, and he had never let me down.

"If you tell anyone I'll fire you."

I said smiling at the man who laughed sweetly.

"I won't tell anyone, ma'am. I'm happy for you."

"You are?" I asked confused.

"Yes, I always knew it would end up like this."

"How? And why?" I asked quietly as to not wake up Hanni.

"I just knew. Glances are enough for us to realize what happens, ma'am. And if you allow me to say, your gaze towards that girl was different from the beginning."

"Is it so obvious?" I asked confused.

"No, only who knows you very well can tell."

I didn't speak.

Was I being so obvious? I didn't want to fall in love, I shouldn't. I didn't fall in love. 'Why do you have to do this to me?’ I thought looking at Hanni that I didn't even imagine the mess that was going on in my head. I wanted her, and I had her. But what about the rest? The company and everyone?

I loved her sweet way, the smile with the tongue between the teeth, but at the same time I loved her decided and attractive way. That woman was admirable, her beauty was unmistakable, her intelligence. One day I would see Hanni in front of a big project. Making decisions like a good businesswoman that I knew she would be. But what about Scarlet? She was still the owner of my desires, my wants. She was just sharing the position with the brunette in my arms.