27 : A New Alliance

NOTE: Hi guys, just to let you know that this is a very important chapter in the story. Now go read and enjoy :)

---------------

Hanni's POV

Do you know when after a full day you lie in bed and reflect about everything that happened? Everything passes in your head like a movie. Good or bad moments, all of them recreate in your mind with the smallest of details, making you smile or cry.

After the moment in the car with Minji, we talked for a little while in front of my building:

"Are you sure you don't want to sleep with me?" Minji asked as soon as she turned off the car.

It was at least tempting the idea of going to her house and sleeping in her arms, if we would really sleep, of course.

"I want to, a lot, but it's not the right time yet."

Minji stared at me without understanding.

"I don't know what's your fear, Pham, we are adults."

"I know, and I know you don't understand, but that's beside the point now."

"Give me at least one reason?"

"I don't want people to talk, I don't want to be just another one." I said looking straight into her eyes.

Minji squinted her eyes, and gently caressed my face.

"You would never be just another one, that I assure you." she spoke sincerely.

"Why do you say that?"

Minji smiled, and tightened her hands on the steering wheel.

"I'm not good at talking about these things, Hanni."

For the first time Minji was shy.

"Say it."

"Another day I will, ok?"

I smiled at Minji, shaking my head.

"Yes, I promise that I will say it. Now is not the right time."

"And when will it be?”

"That's a secret, Miss Pham." Minji spoke, stealing me a kiss.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked, smiling.

"Are you insatiable?"

"Maybe I am." I spoke, winking at her.

"God heard my prayers."

I let out a laugh along with Minji.

"Now seriously, I won't go in. It wouldn't look good, your friends are in there so, better not."

"Okay, then I'm going now."

“Okay, Pham. Have a good night."

"Good Night, Miss Kim." I spoke very close to her lips.

Minji came with the impulse to bite me, so I backed away.

"Dream about me, Minji." I spoke getting out of the car.

The woman looked at me with a smile. I was already outside and I approached her window that was open.

"I always do, Miss Pham."

I smiled, getting closer to her to place a calm kiss on her so soft lips.

"See you later."