8 : The Kiss

Minji's POV

In the darkness of my eyes, I slid my hands down her face that was now free of the black mask, which a few minutes ago was on. The dancer had delicate and sensual features, her face was thin, and well drawn. I dragged my thumb over her cheeks until reaching her fleshy lips. She remained still as I touched her. I drew her face with the tip of my fingers.

"You're so beautiful, Scarlet..."

She flashed a smile. We were so close that I could feel her hot breath against my face. She leaned in, and I already knew what was going to happen.

I felt her lips touch mine, they were warm, soft. I couldn't explain the feeling that she caused in me with that simple gesture. I sucked her lower lip, and then asked for passage to deepen our kiss. Scarlet opened her mouth, giving me full passage, and I snaked my tongue over hers slowly, and in a swift move, I pulled her to me in a possessive way as my lips sucked on her tongue masterfully. Her kiss tasted like cherry and alcohol, it was intoxicating and mind-blowing. Her hands traveled to my neck, pulling me closer, while with her nails she scratched me slowly.

Everything there exuded desire and lust, the place, the music, her kiss. I traced her lips with the tip of my tongue, and then sucked on hers again, pushing her body against the wall with mine. I was lost in a pleasurable darkness with a simple kiss. As the kiss was coming to an end, Scarlet pulled my lower lip between her teeth in such a hot way that made me moan softly, to then take my mouth in a more intense and wild kiss. I squeezed her waist hard, so that she would glue her body even more to mine. My body was on fire. The animalistic instinct to make her mine was so potent. I opened her suit and touched her warm and soft skin. Kissing down her neck as my tongue moved over her pulse point with hurry, I could feel her tremble with my touch. And it wasn't any different for me, my body reacted to her every touch.

"Minji..." I heard her husky voice whisper in my ear.

I didn't stop, I drew the line of her spine with my fingers, going down over her voluminous ass, where I dug my nails with desire, while moving up the kisses from her neck to her earlobe, where I quickly sucked, making the woman moan. Her fingers tightened between the strands of my hair, causing a pleasurable pain. But then she pushed me away, making me stop. I could feel her chest rise and fall in a heavy breath, panting.

I brought my hands to my face to remove the scarf, and when I looked at her, she already had her mask on. She had a provocative smile on her mouth.

"I have to go." She said, still panting.

We stared at each other intensely, without looking away.

"What? Already? Stay with me."

"I can't..."

"Yes you can, Scarlet. A kiss isn't enough. God!" I said, bringing my hands to her neck.

"You're going too fast, and look at where we are."

"We can get out of here if you want, I'll take you to another place."

She smiled and grabbed my scarf, putting it around her neck.

"Come tomorrow, I'll be waiting for you here." She said, moving away, but I held her by the arm, making her eyes meet mine. I pulled her to my body, kissing her mouth again. This kiss was shorter, and then she backed away again.

I didn't have structures for that woman, she left me at the mercy of her orders and desires. I saw her walking away, looking at me with a devilish and victorious smile.

Hanni's POV

I looked back for the last time, seeing her leaning against the wall where we kissed, before I entered my dressing room. I leaned against the door, closing my eyes, still feeling her kiss on my lips. How could she kiss so well? The adrenaline and the excitement for doing all we did ran franticly through my blood, making me smile like an idiot.