PART : 1 GHOST'S ?

After the incident of Guayin temple everything was cleared Lan Zhan bring Wei wuxian back to cloud recesses although at first Lan Qiren strictly oppose the idea but at the last had to accept Wei wuxian as if he didn't Lan zhan probably would have left the sect.

Everyone was happy, giving the couple blessings while at the same place fews was busy trying their best at finding flaws but couldn't object it, as Wangxian marriage ceremony was held in Cloud recesses.

Cloud recesses is enveloped in mist, giving it the appearance of a place floating on an ocean of cloud in the some kind of immortal realm. A bell rings every night at 9:00pm, to remind disciples to sleep between the hours of 9:00 pm to 5:00 am .

 A bell rings every night at 9:00pm, to remind disciples to sleep between the hours of 9:00 pm to 5:00 am

[Cloud recesses].

----------------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Now it has been three years since the incident of Guayin temple happened. It's 6:00am in the morning the sweet chirping sound of Birds can be heard. A pair of white boots calmly taking steps to walk forward the man wore a white forehead ribbon with the cloud patterns his skin was fair, features both refined and elegant,as if he was a peice of a polished jade. The color of his eyes was light there was not any single spec of dust or wrinkled on him, from head to toe. It was impossible to find any flaws in his appearance he was none other than Lan zhan,the Second young master of Gusu Lan. Who Was walking towards the Jingshi.
The Jingshi is the private chamber or residence of Lan zhan , was also called silent room where he used to live alone after his mother death.

[Jingshi]

" Wei ying wake up" said Lan zhan trying to wake up the boy from sleep.

"Just few more minutes" mumbled the boy covering his ears.

The male in white lifted him in bridal style as he takes him to take a bath. Lan zhan take off his robes and placed him in bath tub, starting to wash his hair. Wei wuxian open his eyes and smile fondly at his husband behaviour lan zhan began to wash his body rubbing his back carefully not to do any shameful act as they are getting late. After bathing him for half an hour Lan zhan pick up his husband, wiped his body and get him dressed while Wei wuxian was just enjoying his princess treatment as he used to it for years.

"Lan zhan are you okay, have a fever?" ask Wei wuxian giving a teasing smile to his husband who's face was all red.

"Mn uncle send a message, asked for our presence" said Lan zhan changing the topic.

--Lan qiren office --------

Everyone included lan xichen is curious to find out the reason for urgent meeting as emergency doesn't suit Lan's. Lan qiren comes in , address everyone to start the meeting what for they are here.

"Everything is fine uncle?" said Lan xichen as it's pretty rare to call urgent meetings.

"A news comes that people are disappearing" everyone gasp excluded Lan zhan hearing what master Lan said.

"I didn't quit get it , disappeared?" said Lan lushi. An elder lady from Lan sect.

"It's that many people are missing there are already twenty seven cases have been in a month " told Lan qiren massaging a template.

"Twenty seven cases, means people are kidnapped?" ask Wei wuxian with a slight of worry.

"The cases are quite high, uncle i will immediately start investigation about the matter" said Lan xichen with a humble smile trying to ease the worrisome environment. Everyone nodded as they agreed.

"The matter is not that simple xichen" said Lan Qiren grabbing the attention.

"Means" said Wei wuxian trying to understand the matter.

"The news is from Nightless city" said Lan qiren.

"Nightless city! " said Lan zhan first time in the meeting.

"Yes the missing peoples families are implying that they disappear because of some kind of Ghosts" told Lan qiren with a serious voice.

"GHOST'S?" Said Wei wuxian in a questioning tone.

"There is is a rumour claiming that before the peoples disappear their skin got grey, they even tried attack everyone around them and cause destruction,then suddenly lifted and disappeared in air " said Lan qiren.

"Intresting!" exclaimed Wei wuxian getting excited for upcoming mistery, receiving a glare from Lan qiren and others elders. Lan zhan feel like face palm himself but didn't, trying to maintain his character.

"The case is quite complicated well then Wangji and a-xian will investigate this matter" said Lan xichen.

"Okay now it's final we will leave for Nightless city in evening " said wei wuxian finding it adventurous.

"Wangji take the juniors with you " said Lan qiren as it will provide the juniors a new experience.

"Mn" said Lan zhan giving the world's most shortest reply could've possible.

"Meeting is over everyone can head back now" said Lan qiren.

Juniors was quite happy after finding out as they will be able to travel and also will gain alot of knowledge as they are going with their Hanguang Jun and Senior Wei.

--Spoiler------------

"Some evil Ghosts run away and now they are causing destruction in Mortal realm" inform Yin yu.

_________________________________________