PART : 4 MEETING

Author POV

After the journey of few hours they finally reached Nightless city. It was already night and the streets were empty all over leaving nothing but horrer vibes. The only lights were coming out from few shops and guest house.

"Hanguang Jun why don't we rest first, i mean we can investigate in day day time right sizhui?" said Lan jingyi on the verge of crying.

"Hahaha, you look funny while crying!" exclaimed Wei wuxian after a laugh.

"We are not going anywhere right now!" told Lan sizhui.

"Yes we have been traveling since evening iam also tired let's rest for today." said Wei wuxian looking all tired after traveling for hours, well he did nothing but only walk for an half hour as other time Lan zhan was carrying him cuz they were flying on their sword which Wei wuxian could not.

"Mn!" Lan zhan nodded his head and they enters the Guest house.

"I will book rooms you should order food" said Lan sizhui and walked towards reception.

"I want three rooms!" said two boys together.

"A-yuan what are you doing here?" asked the boy in yellow.

"A-ling we are here for the investigation of recent cases!" replied Lan sizhui with smile.

"I am here for same, Uncle is also here?" asked Jin ling.

"Yes a-niang, a-die and Jingyi are also here! Did you come alone?" replied Lan sizhui.

"No, i am with Jiujiu and Zizhen!" told Jin ling.

"Excuse me young masters, you want six rooms in total, Sorry but only four rooms are available for now..." said the man on reception

"Since, you know each other you can adjust." continued the man on reception

"It's okay we will and here's payment!" Jin ling hand over the money.

"But a-ling—" Lan sizhui couldn't complete his words.

"There no problem a-yuan we're family." said Jing ling with a soft smile.

"Mn!" Lan sizhui nodded his head and they both walked back to the dining area.

"Young mistress why are you here?" asked Lan Jingyi in a casual tone.

"I am not mistress!" yelled the boy in irritation.

"Jin ling did you sneak again?" questioned Wei wuxian.

"I didn't sneak! I am here to investigate recent incidents!" exclaimed Jin ling, defending himself.

"Alone? Don't you know it's dangerous" scolded Wei wuxian.

"Ayo, Jiujiu and Zizhen is also with me!" exclaimed Jin ling and thought, 'I come to investigate but why getting investigated instead?'

"A-niang is also here?" asked Jingyi finally getting to see his mother after a month, Jiang cheng was coming from outside, he runs towards his a-niang and hug him tightly.

"I missed you very much!" exclaimed Lan Jingyi, Jiang cheng smile faintly.

"First stand properly!" said Jiang cheng, maintaining the strict mother role.

"Only this?" asked problem boy with puppy eyes and a sad face.

"I also"

"You also what"

"I also missed you" said Jiang cheng with a soft smile.

"Okay now family gathering is done let's eat something first!" said Wei wuxian after witnessing the family reunion