PART : 16 PARENTS?

Author POV

After staying for few minutes at their places everyone looked at Wei wuxian who seemed still frozed on his spot.

"A-ying!" called Xie lian moving towards Wei wuxian.

Hua cheng looked guilty for no reason as he didn't even dared to approach Wei wuxian but he really wanted to, while
Xie lian placed his hand on Wei wuxian's face lightly, starting to caressing his cheek but not soon after Wei wuxian jerked off his hand harshly.

"Stop this nonsense! I am my parents, Wei changze and Cangse sanren son!" yelled Wei wuxian.

"A-ying i-iam your-" Xie lian got cut off.

"Hahaha!" laughed Wei wuxian and bitterly said "If you are really my parents then, where were you all the time?"

"A-ying liste-" Xie lian didn't got to complete his sentence.

Wei wuxian run from there and Lan zhan also went after him hurriedly.

Xie lian stood there looked all downhearted.

The Cultivators was standing there completely blanked who actually didn't understand anything except the fact that they claimed to be Wei wuxian's parents.

Jiang cheng was about to speak but Lan xichen squeezed his hand.

"Hua-gongzi, a-xian needs time maybe we can talk tomorrow!" exclaimed Lan xichen.

"Miss Xuan you can rest for now!" exclaimed Lan sizhui who really wanted to go after Wei wuxian but didn't as he decided to give him space.

Shi qingxuan nodded her head, grabbed Hualian's hand and left from there towards guest rooms.

Feng xin and Mu qing also followed her.

Lan qiren, Lan xichen and Jiang cheng also walked back to Hanshi after handing over the work of settling down the body to Juniors.
_______________________________________

Wei wuxian was sitting in Jingshi crying silently thinking about the memories he remembered about his parents, Suddenly felt hand on his shoulder.

Wei wuxian turned his face and saw worried Lan zhan who started to patting his back lightly.

With a sob of despair he threw himself at Lan zhan and hugged the latter tightly.

"Lan zhan it's not true.. right?" asked Wei wuxian between his sob.

"Wei ying!" Called Lan zhan softly to console him.

"Lan zhan.. Why they are lying?" asked Wei wuxian with looking at him.

Lan zhan sat beside Wei wuxian and make him sit on his lap and hugged him while patting his back.

Wei wuxian leaned over his shoulder, eventually calm down. After some time and fell asleep.

Lan zhan placed Wei wuxian's on bed and wiped his teary face with an clean cloth and himself laid beside him. Wei wuxian cuddled closer and Lan zhan hugged his body securely.

________________________________________

The heavenly officials said Hualian are quitely sitting in Guest room until Shi qingxuan decided to broke it.

"A-lian!" called Shi qingxuan but Xie lian didn't gave any response.

"Xie lian!" called Shi qingxuan again shaking him a little.

"Now will you please care to explain!" exclaimed Mu qing.

"How all of this happened?" asked Feng xin.

"When we arrived, we saw Baoshan sanren who was trying to make Wei wuxian drink something!" exclaimed Hua cheng looking calm.

"But Crimson Deadly Spirit butterfly didn't let him drink that!" continued Xie lian.

"Crimson Deady spirit Butterfly!" exclaimed Feng xin.

"But these belongs to a-ying! They don't exist now! They just can't exist!" exclaimed Mu qing in disbelief.

"And why it's didn't let Wei wuxian drink?" asked Feng xin.

"You know how it turned Crimson? Wei wuxian touched it!" replied Hua cheng.

"But it's impossible!" exclaimed Feng xin.

"Unless he is Hua Ying!" exclaimed Mu qing.

"The Butterfly didn't let a-xian drink that because it maybe some kind of poison that will harm him! The butterfly protected him!" told Shi qingxuan.

"He is Hua Ying?" asked Feng xin to confirm.

"Mn!" replied Xie lian.

"But how? He d-died!" exclaimed Mu qing with hesitation.

"Baoshan sanren! What was she doing here? Isn't she imprisoned?" questioned Mu qing.

"Baoshan sanren confessed the she abducted Hua Ying! The one who got eaten up by resentment energy was a-ying replica created by herself!" replied Xie lian as tears formed in his eyes.

"Is it because of revenge?" asked Mu qing after some time.

"Mn!" replied Xie lian.

"That's means He is really Hua Ying!" exclaimed Feng xin and Mu qing both with an smile.

"Hua cheng atleast now stop blaming yourself! Everything happened was never your fault!" exclaimed Shi qingxuan.

Hua cheng didn't gave her any response but walked outside from there. Shi qingxuan just signed turning her head towards Feng xin and Mu qing.

"Let's leave!" exclaimed Shi qingxuan.

"Huh?" questioned both Feng xin and Mu qing.

Shi qingxuan dragged both of them to another Guest room given to them as she understood that Xie lian also need personal space for now.

Xie lian watched them leaving as he laid on the bed but couldn't stopped sobbing.

_________________________________________

"Did you get anything happened today?" questioned Jiang cheng.

"Because I seriously didn't get anything!" said Jiang cheng again.

"Wanyin everything happened was so complicated maybe we can talk tomorrow with them to understand!" replied Lan xichen.

"Tomorrow? What do think they are really his parents?" questioned Jiang cheng as he can't help but got worried about his brother.

"I don't think they are lying!" replied Lan xichen.

"Now it's giving me headache!" Jiang cheng started to message this forehead.

"Let's talk tomorrow about it!" exclaimed Lan xichen.

"Mn!" exclaimed Lan qiren and left from there to his own residence.