PART : 2 NIGHTLESS CITY

Author POV

The darkness could be seen everywhere came out of insufficiency of light making it looked mysterious, without the presence of any sound describing the night scene with a dead silence then, a sudden sound of footsteps could be heard clearly proving it to be the only sound .

A young man wearing a little poor clothes walking alone on the streets shivering in fear, fear of something in the darkness.

"W-Who's there?" asked the young man while shivering, sweating and trying his best to maintain his sight straight,not to look back as it felt like something was behind him.

"I-i asked who?" asked the male again, a single ray of Red light was sneaking from his behind letting him see something horror making him fall down.

"Aaaaa" screamed the young man who was nowhere to be seen.

Everywhere was quite again, creating a dead silence.

_______________________________________

" This was truly a swarm of evil,the Chaos of the hell"

The Ghost City is the number one prosperous place in Ghost realm.

The city was described to look like an never ending streets with both sides being filled with various stores and stalls, thus appearing like a giant market also known as the Ghost market for the same reason. There was a lot of colourful and red lantern hang lowly in streets. It was extremely crowded with all the ghosts selling and buying goods. Heavenly officials often came to Ghost city with a disguise. According to Shi Qingxuan, it was apparently easier for females heavenly officials to get unnoticed in Ghost city, well Hua cheng let them and and doesn't care if they cause troubles as he don't want to seem bad in front of his Gege.

 According to Shi Qingxuan, it was apparently easier for females heavenly officials to get unnoticed in Ghost city, well Hua cheng let them and and doesn't care if they cause troubles as he don't want to seem bad in front of his Gege

[The Ghost City]

A gentle breeze whispers, creating a scene of tranquil grace describing the beautiful morning.

A single ray of sunlight was sneaking through the red curtains, landed on the faces of a pair of two males. The pair of males open their eyes only to look in each others in deep, the male in white snuggle up against the other one in black, their heartbeats can be heard clearly, their bodies reacted simultaneously to each other warm touch. Their bodies pressed together as the male in black close the distance between their lips, pressing to them softly they parted slightly allowing their tongue to slip inside.

It was a sweet morning kiss but the urge to deepen the kiss make it turned into a makeout leading to love making in the morning .

"Gege are you fine?" asked Hua cheng, the Ghost King with a smirk on his face after seeing the older struggle to stand up.

The man in white blushed "I am f- " Hua cheng lifted his Gege in bridal style without giving any time to older, to complete his sentence. The older got embarrassed enough to cover his face with both of his hands, the younger let out a small chuckle taking his Gege for a bath. After the bath Hua cheng placed his husband on bed.

"Gege you rest, i will be back in some time, something urgent came up." said Hua cheng.

"Okay then i will wait for you husband" said Xie lian, the older giving the most warm smile making it more harder for the younger to leave.

After convincing himself countless times, to leave his husband Hua cheng walk towards the paradise hall of Paradise Manor.

Paradise manor is located in Ghost city next to a lake. The Paradise manor ia a glamorous pavilion covered with an intense aura is actually where Hua cheng and Xie lian lives since their marriage which is actually was 49 years ago.

 The Paradise manor ia a glamorous pavilion covered with an intense aura is actually where Hua cheng and Xie lian lives since their marriage which is actually was 49 years ago

[Paradise Manor].

If someone enter or take any item without permission , the the door would closed itself , would not open, they will be trapped there for the rest of their life or until Hua cheng is the one to release them more likely impossible . Isn't?

_______________________________________

"Better if it's something important!" said Hua cheng glaring his assistant to death.

"Some evil Ghosts run away from prison" inform Yin yu, assistant of Hua cheng.

"Only this?" asked Hua cheng calming his urge to kill someone.

"Not only this, the Ghost is now causing the destruction in mortal realm." told Yin yu, worrying about his life.

"Mortal realm , where?" asked Hua cheng.

"Nightless City, most of them are now in Nightless city" replied Yin yu.

"You can go now I will handle it myself!" said Hua cheng as he smiled, thinking about the idea he just got. Then he walks back to his bedroom.

"Gege why did you got up?" Hua cheng making the older sit on bed.

"San lang, i am fine i just wanted to drink water." replied Xie lian holding his husband hands.

"Mn Gege, want to travel?" asked Hua cheng out of blue.

"Well some ghosts are causing trouble in, Mortal realm so i think if we go together we can also explore new places after resolving the matter." said Hua cheng as he grinned, planning to go on a honeymoon with an excuse of investigation.

"Of course San lang we will go together but where are we going? You mentioned new places!" questioned Xie lian with a soft smile and curious face.

"Nightless City!" answered Hua cheng.

"Okay then we will leave in evening!" Xie lian was excited, making the younger smirk as his little evil plan was now succeeded.

"Well then for now let's sleep!" said Hua cheng cuddling his husband.