PART : 10 GUEST?

Author POV

The Birds were chirping half visibly in view of the mistiness since, haze was concealing the giant mountains giving the rise to heavenly atmosphere.

The water was outpouring was aquarium blue. It was drizzling into the rocks generating a admiring humming sound as it tumbled down the mountains.

The cultivators and martial gods were walking through the road which leads on the top opening an entrance, It was freezing as a single figure was shaking a little.

Lan zhan strips his outer robes and placed on the shoulder of his husband.
Wei wuxian gave a warm smile and a peck to his husband.

Jiang cheng rolled his eyes as he was trying not to get irritated because of the shameless couple.

Shi qingxuan was giggling and juniors was blushing except Jin ling who also did rolled his eyes.

Well did they know behind them two people's were also sticking to each other intimately? Probably no one did noticed.

"We are here!" said Jingyi cause they finally reached cloud recesses.

"It's quite peaceful here"state Shi qingxuan.

"I can feel positive energy!" exclaimed Mu qing.

"Let's go inside"said Jin ling and walked in without any problem.

"Wait"exclaimed Wei wuxian.

"Lan zhan, The protection talisman is not here"said Wei wuxian because Jin ling just went inside and the layer of protection didn't appear which Wei wuxian placed before leaving for Nightless.

"But A-niang you placed it"said Lan sizhui as he witnessed.

"Someone destroyed it!"exclaimed Wei wuxian and hurriedly walks inside the cloud recesses.

They all followed him as the cultivators was in concern cause it's not easy to destroy any talisman made by Yiling Patriarch.

"A-xian everything is fine?" asked Shi qingxuan.

"Don't worry Xuan jie you should not concern!" exclaimed Wei wuxian.

"Iam sorry i leaved you outside" apologized Wei wuxian as in hurry he forgot about the guests.

"No problem!" reassure Shi qingxuan.

Jiang cheng fastly walks as running is prohibited in cloud recesses. He immediately hug his husband.

"wanyin everything is fine?" asked Lan xichen since he was going outside to look after hearing noises but apparently found his husband almost running.

"I should ask you, everything is fine?" asked Jiang cheng cause he got worried about the talisman thing.

"Yes, wanyin" replied Lan xichen and proceed to kiss his husband.

Wei wuxian cough to remind them that they were also there.

Lan xichen awakwardly release Jiang cheng and look around only got to see few unknown people and his family surrounded there.

"A-xian!"exclaimed Lan xichen.

"Xichen-ge meet they are my new friends" said Wei wuxian.

Lan xichen smiled and introduced himself with a perfect bow. After that Martial god's also introduced themselves only with their names.

Wei wuxian wanted to asked about the talisman but decide not to infront of guests.

"Xuan jie you must be tired! We have been walking for hours!" said Wei wuxian.

"Mn it will great to rest" said Feng xin as he noticed that they really want to talk about something which they can't infront of them.

Mu qing and Shi qingxuan also nodded their heads.

"A-yi show them guest room!"said Lan xichen.

Lan Jingyi nodded his head and proceeded to show them guest rooms.

"Xichen-ge the talisman i put on the entrance of Cloud recesses is not there! Everything is fine?" exclaimed Wei wuxian.

"Everyone thing is fine! A-xian you have a guest!" Inform Lan xichen.

"I know i have guests!"said Wei wuxian.

"I am not talking about them! You have a visitor"exclaimed Lan xichen.

"Huh Who? A-rulan and Cheng cheng is here and Wen ning is in Nightless City!" Said Wei wuxian.

"Why don't you see yourself!" said Lan xichen smiling.

Wei wuxian got confused as it also can't be Nei huaisang since he was in Lan ling.

________________________________________

"Where is Jie?" questioned Xie lian as they just returned since yesterday.

"There's a message Gege!" exclaimed Hua cheng.

Xie lian read the message that says
"A-xian did invited all of us to Cloud recesses. We are going there, once you returned meet us there."

"So what now?" asked Hua cheng.

"Let's go there in evening!" replied Xie lian as he also wants to join them.

"As you wish Gege" said Hua cheng.

Hua cheng smirk as he got to spend another day with his husband alone.

"Gege! Come here"called Hua cheng for Xie lian who was going outside.

Xie lian goes towards his husband only to get captured by him. Hua cheng began move his hands through his upper body underneath his clothes acting all innocent.

"San lang"called a flustered Xie lian but Hua cheng pretend not to hear and continue his stuff.

"Husband!" This time Hua cheng nodded his head.

"That's what suits me!"said Hua cheng trying to be all normal making his husband embarrassed enough to hide his face.

_________________________________________

Wangxian, Xicheng and zhuiling was walking towards Yashi to meet the unknown visitor.

"A-niang the butterfly?" asked Lan sizhui cause he just noticed that the butterfly was not around them.

"It's here!" exclaimed Wei wuxian and lifted his sleeve.

The butterfly was resting on Wei wuxian's upper arms quitely since yesterday.

"You didn't feel ticklish?" asked Jin ling making a not so pleased face.

"Nope! " replied Wei wuxian cause the butterfly don't really move much inside his sleeve but he can feel it presence.

_________________________________________

★Yashi_Waiting room [Elegant room].