PART : 9 DREAM

Author POV

The sky was hiding behind the dark clouds, and raindrops fall from the clouds. The air feel fresh and there was a cool breeze that makes all the things seem calm and cosy with the sound of raindrops creating a soothing rhythm.

The world is looking busy in hiding behind the walls and roof except a lonely figures in white robes walking towards the main entrance of Cloud recesses.

The person was about to enter Cloud recesses but got interrupted by the Talisman which was for safety purpose.

The person smirk and draws a Talisman in air causing the safety talisman disappeared.

"These kind of things can't stop me!"exclaimed the person and walks inside Cloud recesses.

______________________________________

The weather of rain was quite aesthetic, a pair of male was standing under a tree hiding from rain.

"Gege you want to return" asked Hua cheng cause today the couple have decided to wonder around alone but out of nowhere the rain started.

"San lang come closer" said Xie lian with a mischievous smile.

Hua cheng is most willing to do everything for his husband and 'come closer' is something he will gladly do.
So he did. Xie lian grabs his robes tightly and drags him under the free sky.
The clear water was soaking both of them slowly. Xie lian was laughing wholeheartedly while Hua cheng was just admiring him with a smile fondly.

"Gege are you happy?" asked Hua cheng, no matter what he can see the emptiness inside his husband.

"Why are asking this san lang?questioned Xie lian with a chuckle.

"You can't pretend Gege!"said Hua cheng with a painful smile.

"San lang " Xie lian was wanting to say something but couldn't find words. A drop of tear rolls down through his face as now the figure in white is visibly crying. It's still raining, Hua cheng pulled him in a tight hug giving time to their mind rest and both close their eyes.

"It's okay Gege you can tell me!" reassure Hua cheng mumbling slowly into his husband ears.

"I-i had a dream!"confessed Xie lian.

Hua cheng just nodded and was rubbing xie lian's hands to calm him as the male was still sobbing lightly.

"A-ying! I see a-ying again San lang" exclaimed Xie lian.

"He was looking adorable. My little cute a-ying!" cried Xie lian.

Hua cheng just hug him more tightly. It's not first time but it's happened after quite long time.

_________________________________________

"Where is a-yi and Jin ling?" asked Jiang cheng cause he didn't seen them since morning.

"A-rulan and A-yuan stopped in clothes shop" replied Wei wuxian.

"Huh?"

"They need to buy clothes for Le yang" replied Wei wuxian as the kid was wearing very old clothes and got torn from many places and also get wet on rain.

"Hm fine but a-yi?" asked Jiang cheng.

"a-yi and a-zizhen went to walk around " replied Wei wuxian.

"It's raining they will get sick " said Jiang cheng.

"It's okay cheng cheng i told them not to get wet. Let them go as they have training hard these days "exclaimed Wei wuxian.

They all are heading towards cloud recesses but couldn't because of suddenly rainy weather. So they have decided to stay in Caiyi town for today now they will leave for Cloud recesses in morning.

Lan zhan was quitely sipping his tea. Wei wuxian serve himself tea and also for Jiang cheng.

After an hour Lan sizhui and Jin ling returned along with Le yang.

"You're back" said Jiang cheng.

"Where is Le yang?" asked Wei wuxian.

"Here!" exclaimed smiling Le yang as he comes from Jin ling back.

"You are looking handsome Le yang!" exclaimed Wei wuxian as the kid was wearing neatly white robes with little purple design and hair nicely done.

Le yang lowered his head and grabbed Jin lings robes as he was shy.

Everyone just chuckled at his cuteness and Lan zhan also smiled a little visibly.

"Woah! You are looking like a Lan kid" exclaimed Jingyi as he enters the Guest room.

"He is actually looking like a Lan!" said Zizhen.

"Mn but something is missing!" said Wei wuxian.

"What?"asked Jin ling.

"Headband!" replied Lan sizhui making him blush.

"That's what!" exclaimed zizhen.

  [Le Yang]

"Xuan jie!" Calls Wei wuxian.

"Huh? Ohh!" Shi qingxuan turned her head only to found her newly made friends.

"a-xian you are here! I did leave message for you " exclaimed Shi qingxuan and sit near Wei wuxian.

"I received it jie" replied Shi qingxuan.

"Wait a min! Feng xin!Mu qing!" Called Shi qingxuan.

Feng xin and Mu qing both reached their close.

"Atleast inform us before you leave anywhere " exclaimed Feng xin as they both suddenly got panicked.

"Aww you got worried! Just sit " said Shi qingxuan and made both of them sit near them.

All of them exchanges greetings and Wei wuxian and Shi qingxuan started their chat. Lan zhan was clearly drinking vinegar and his son just chuckled at him.

"He is that kid?"asked Mu qing.

"Yes! His name is Le yang" replied Jin ling.

"Aww What a cute kid!" exclaimed Shi qingxuan.

"He is cute indeed" said Jin ling.

"Xuan jie would like to visit Cloud recesses"asked Wei wuxian.

"Um me?" questioned shi qingxuan.

"It will be pleasant!" exclaimed Lan zhan. Even though he didn't interact with people this quickly but Wei wuxian seems to fond her.

"Yes you all should visit!" Said Lan sizhui.

"Our pleasure. We will" said Mu qing since he knows how much his stupid sister wanted to say yes. Shi qingxuan got excited.

"Where is Master Xie and Hua?" asked Jingyi.

"The married couple want to spent some time alone" told Shi qingxuan.

"Atleast it's better than seeing shameless couple" exclaimed Jiang cheng as Wei wuxian almost sitting on Lan zhan lap and about juniors by now they are used to it but Jiang cheng find it irritating.

They all laughed except Lan zhan.
________________________________________

"Stick to them"exclaimed Hua cheng with a smirk.