PART : 6 RESENTMENT ENERGY

Author POV

It's already evening Hua cheng and heavenly officials have done shopping and also went for sightseeing as they planned.

It's evening so they decided to go back.

"Mortal realm is so much fun" said Shi qingxuan.

"The Nightless city is actually fun" agreed Xie lian.

"San lang aren't there other cities we can travel?" asked Xie lian.

"There is Gege " replied Hua cheng.

"Can we also travel there?" asked Xie lian he was also enjoying there.

"Ofcourse anything for Gege" replied Hua cheng.

"A-xian " shout Shi qingxuan as she sees Wei wuxian and runs towards him.
Hualian and Feng xin was actually curious to meet him as qingxuan was blabbering about him since she wake up.

"Xuan jie you are here" said Wei wuxian with a smile.

"I was looking for you but then i found out you were not there" said Shi qingxuan.

"Iam actually out for investigation what about i told you last night" replied Wei wuxian.

"Ohh no problem"smiled Shi qingxuan.

"Just come here why are you standing there" Shi qingxuan waived her hands.
Hualian was observing the new peoples.

"Meet he is my Gege, he is my shidi and his Husband" introduce Shi qingxuan.

"Hello Iam Xie lian. Nice to meet you all" introduce Xie lian.

" And iam Wei wuxian. You are cute" exclaimed Wei wuxian.

"Thank you" said Xie lian.

Well their husbands was not in soo good condition.

"And iam Gege's HUSBAND, Hua cheng" introduce himself with a sarcastic smile.

"I am Feng Xin"

"Nice to meet you" exclaimed Lan sizhui.

Wangxian and others also introduce themselves, they all are heading back together.

" Wuxian he is?" question Xie lian pointing at the kid.

"We don't know we found him on street alone he was crying and his parents was nowwhere to be seen" told Wei wuxian.

"Poor soul " exclaimed Xie lian.

"But what could happened to his parents" wondered Mu qing.

"We also don't know he was crying hard when we found him but he immediately fall asleep in sizhui's arm. Let's wait for him to wake up maybe we can find some clues " said Wei wuxian.

"There's lots of incidents about peoples disappearing " told Jiang cheng.

"Disappear?" Said Hua cheng and think 'this is probably because of evil ghosts '

"Yes! There are also rumours that it happened because some kind of ghosts. " Said Jin ling.

"Do you believe in ghosts?" Question Hua cheng.

"Please can we not talk about them" request Jingyi but got ingnored as .

"I do. Senior Wei can also control them" exclaimed zizhen.

"So you can control ghosts?" asked Hua cheng raising his eyebrows.

"It's not like that but I can control anything that includes resentment energy" said Wei wuxian casually.