PART : 21 REMEMBRANCE

Author POV

"Can't you control your memories?" asked Wei wuxian in irritation as whenever he started to enjoy them, they got teleport into different one.

"Do want to watch it your whole life?" exclaimed Hua cheng, he was literally more than eight hundred years old, his memories won't end. Only if they continued to watch every single one, they will be stuck there for decades.

"Whatever, now be quite let me watch further!" exclaimed Wei wuxian pushing Hua cheng from his sight.

At the time, today Hua Ying's second year anniversary, there wasn't much peoples there.

Xie lian was holding his gently as Hua Ying was playing with his hairs. Hua Ying wearing red robes, specifically choosen by Hua cheng for him.

"I always knew, that I am born handsome!" exclaimed Wei wuxian flipping his hair.

"Huh, You said something?" asked Hua cheng.

"N-Nothing!" replied Wei wuxian, he can't let the ghost found that he already accepted the fact, this won't be fun, he needs to play hard to get!

'Liar!' thought Hua cheng.

Hua cheng was admiring his family from a little distance however, he seemed a little lost.

It has been few months since he found out Hua ying will the fifth calamity!

"Calamity?" questioned Wei wuxian, although he read about it somewhere couldn't remember but why Hua cheng looked worried.

"Don't you know?" questioned back Hua cheng and Wei wuxian shook off his head.

"I will tell you later okay?" exclaimed Hua cheng and Wei wuxian nodded his head.

His son has the special ability to control Resentment energy, that was concerning Xie lian!

"Ability? Wait i-i can control resentment energy by b-birth?" exclaimed Wei wuxian in shock.

"Mn!" exclaimed Hua cheng.

"That's means!" all the scenes started to replay in his mind, the moment he drowned, the moment he was thrown into burial mounds! Is that why he able to survive there, even without any golden core!"

"You are fine, shall we stop here?" exclaimed Hua cheng as Wei wuxian face was turning pale but Wei wuxian just shook his head off.

They found out when, Hua Ying accedently made contact with resentment energy.

When Xie lian got to know about this, he grew so much worried, resentment energy was very harmful specially you can't find mental peace if you got corrupt into it.

However, Shi qingxuan assured them, as Hua Ying case was different, he didn't adopt dark energy but already has ability to control it. Xie lian understood but Hua cheng became tensed.

"Yes I can control it so well!" exclaimed Wei wuxian as he wanted to comfort Hua cheng.

"So, you finally admit that you are my son!" exclaimed Hua cheng with a smirk.

"When did I said that?" questioned Wei wuxian before driving his eyes from there.

'What should I do with this stubborn child?' wondered Hua cheng, he can tell everyone must be worried about them after noticing their absence but Wei wuxian didn't want to leave from there at all.