Chapter 2

Joe pushed open the door to his house as he and Chandler walked inside. "You have a really nice house. What did you say you do again?"

"I didn't," Joe said.

"Well, what's the secret?" Chandler asked.

"No secret. My job is just kind of boring," Joe said.

"Hmm," Chandler hummed as her eyes wandered around the home, "So. I'm just gonna get right to it. I don't think we're here to talk to one another."

"Oh no? I thought you wanted to come back to my house just to chat about our lives?" Joe joked.

"Well I mean we could...or," Chandler said pulling her shirt over her head. A smirk came to her lips as Joe's eyes trailed down her body. "You could show me your bedroom and we could have a little fun."

Joe smiled before quickly walking toward Chandler. He leaned down pressing his lips into hers. She wrapped her hand around his neck pulling his body closer to her. Joe bent down grabbing the bottom of her thighs. With ease, Joe quickly picked her up. Chandler wrapped her legs around Joe's waist to hold herself up. "Maybe we should set some ground rules before this goes any farther?"

"Like what?" Joe asked.

"Well I'm not exactly looking for anything more than a hookup," Chandler said.

"The farthest thing I'm looking for right now is anything close to a relationship," Joe agreed.

"And you're clean of everything. Nothing I need to worry about?" Chandler asked.

"I'm clean of everything," Joe said, "You?"

"I haven't had sex with anyone in over six months," Chandler said.

"Anything else?"

"To one-time sex and never seeing each other again," Chandler smiled, "I'm also impressed that you've held me here for this long."

"To one-time sex and never seeing each other again," Joe agreed, "I workout in my free time." Chandler reattached their lips as Joe walked them toward his room. He walked toward the bed laying her down.

"Am I going to be the only one with their clothes off or what?" Chandler asked. Joe smiled down at the girl before removing his shirt. Her eyes looked over his body. No wonder he could hold her up like it was nothing. "You just workout in your free time huh?"

Joe laughed before climbing on top of Chandler. He kissed down her neck to just above her bra. "Care if I take this off?"

"Be my guest," Chandler said sitting up on her elbows. Joe slid his hand behind her back as his lips met hers again. He unhooked her bra quicker than she expected. "I'm impressed."

"We haven't even gotten started yet," Joe smiled pulling the bra the rest of the way off her body. As the cold hair hit her newly exposed skin goosebumps appeared. He leaned down taking her breast in his mouth. A moan escaped her lips as his tongue circled her nipple.

Chandler thrust her hips up grinding them into Joe making him moan. "I think I should take these off," Chandler said grabbing the top of his pants. She unbuttoned them pushing them down his legs. Joe pushed his pants the rest of the way down before kicking them off.

"Since mine are gone," Joe said hooking his finger in the waistband of the pants, "I think it's only fair if we also get rid of these." Chandler sat up grabbing the back of his neck pulling his back into her. She started to roll, signaling for Joe to roll onto his back.

"Hmm. I like a woman that takes charge," Joe said as his eyes roamed her body.

"Looks like you met the right girl tonight," Chandler smiled. She leaned down kissing Joe as she pushed her hips into him. She kissed down Joe's body as he breathed heavily. She stopped right above his underwear before pulling it down. "Do you have a condom?"

"Shit," Joe said, "Let me look in the bedside table. Chandler watched as he dug in the table in search of a condom. She heard Joe sigh as he turned toward her. "I have one."

"Very prepared," Chandler laughed.

"Well I had been in a 3-year-long relationship up until the beginning of the week," Joe said, "And I wasn't exactly looking to hook up with anyone this evening."

"It's fine. We'll have to make due," Chandler shrugged, "I'm on birth control anyway." She grabbed the condom from Joe ripping it open with her teeth. Chandler rolled the condom on making Joe gasp.

"We'll definitely make it work," Joe said grabbing ahold of her waist. Chandler let out a laugh as Joe flipped them so that he was on top. He hooked his fingers in the band of her underwear before pulling them down. Joe sat up looking at her body.

"Like what you see?" Chandler asked.

"Look I just wanna say I haven't done anything with anyone but my girlfriend in over 3 years," Joe said, "So I might be a little rusty."

Chandler's eyes wandered down his body landing on his erection. She wasn't shocked by the size of it. Joe was a well-built guy. "I think I'll be fine."

He leaned down kissing her as he lined himself up. Joe slowly thrust in, pausing so she could get used to him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm good," Chandler said, "You can move." He slowly started to thrust his hips getting a steady rhythm. Grunts left Joe's mouth as he dropped his head into the crevice of her neck. Chandler bucked her hips meeting Joe's.

"I wanna be on top," Chandler whispered in Joe's ear. He grabbed ahold of the side of her hips flipping them over. She moved her hips back and forth making a moan slip out of Joe's mouth.

"Oh my god," Joe breathed. He brought his hand up rubbing her clit. Chandler threw her head back as she moaned. The feeling of Joe's hand made her hips move faster. Pleasure shot through her body. She'd never felt like this before when having sex. She bounced up and down as Joe kept his pace with his thumb. Chandler's breathing quickened as moans left her lips. "I'm close."

Joe quickened his movements pushing her over the edge. Her body shook as the orgasm shot through her body. She felt like her body was going to collapse right on top of Joe.

"Chandler," Joe moaned catching her attention, "I think I'm gonna..." Chandler moved her hips faster wanting Joe to finish. He gripped her hips tight as he thrust into her one last time.

Because of exhaustion, Chandler fell to the side of Joe out of breath. "That was..."

"Amazing," Chandler finished? "Round two?"