His Entry (Part-1)

( Two years ago....)

It was a normal day in kim mansion, but it was not normal for someone. Let's have a look.
Kim YN woke up early today than usual.
She usually wakes up at 5 but today she woke up at 4. It has been her routine since last 11 years to wake up early on this day.

She gets ready and go to her basement which is her Mafia training and practice area for her siblings. On this day, she always use to do Workout, practice and training all day. Her brothers always get worried for her all day but they all get very scared to go near her as she is always in rage on this day.
(You'll get to know later why she do that every year...)

Today as well she is doing training and having practice fights with her guards.
She is taking all her rage out on them.
It was past breakfast time, Jin somehow made all his brothers have their breakfast and now they are watching their noona from the window above the basement. They all are very worried as her training is getting very intense by passing time.

Suddenly, Jin notices something, that is, her noona's knuckles are bleeding.
That's it, he can't control himself and rushes into the basement and ordered every guard to leave. This increases her anger to peak and she slaps Jin harshly and shouts

YN: HOW DARE YOU...

Due to the impact of slap, Jin fell down and some tears fell from his eyes and it forms a bruise on his cheek. Till now YN was staring at him angrily but after seeing his tears she slowly realized what she done and suddenly immense guilt rushed inside her body and out of that impact she punch a mirror hardly with bare hands and it broke into pieces. Then she looks at Jin and out of fear he crawled backward a little. This brings tears to YN's eyes. But she controls them as brother needs her more right now.

She hold his wrist firmly but carefully not to hurt him, make him stand and start dragging him towards the main hall. On reaching the main hall, she makes her way to the sofa and on the way she picks up a first-aid box from the nearby drawer.

Till now Jin was quiet. She makes him sit and herself kneels in front of him.
She looks at his bruise and caress it gently with her fingers. All the brothers gathered around them and looking at both of them fearfully.

Jin: Noona....

YN put her finger on his lips and shush him. She pressed her lips on his forehead and some tears left her eyes.

Yn: I am really v-very s-sorry baby... I am really sorry... I didn't meant to hurt you... It was just heat of the moment... I am really sorry... and why did you came in the basement when I had highly restricted you all from coming their.

She start applying ointment on jin's bruise and lightly start blowing it.

Jin: I am sorry noona... I saw you getting hurt and your knuckles were bleeding. That's why I can't control myself and went downstairs.

He said all this while looking down.

She again gives a peck on her forehead and asks yoongi to bring a ice pack.
She puts the ice pack on her cheek and and holds it on one hand. By other, she hugs him and call others also for a hug.

*Ding Dong*

???: Hey my Mafia Queen, where are you?? Look I am back.

When they turn their heads towards the door their was a tall, handsome man standing there will a big bouquet of fresh red roses.

Thinking him as a intruder, yoongi pulls out his gun and points it towards him.
He shouts

Yoongi: Who the hell are you? And how dare you to shout in our mansion.

YN who was silent till now was processing her mind to accept the fact that her bestfriend whom she loves so dearly is back. She suddenly jumps on her place and ran towards him and hugs him tightly.

To be continued...

Drop your suggestions and requests.💗