Namjoon in Distress(Part-1)

One Afternoon...

In Kim Industries...

At meeting room...

Yn and Namjoon were in meeting room with their clients. They were signing a new deal with these new investors.

Namjoon(while giving presentation): So, here we wil~....(dizzy)

Yn: Namjoon... sit here... what happened?...

Namjoon: D-dizzy...

Yn makes him drink water and calls Jin.

Yn(otp): Jin... Come to the meeting room fast...

Jin: Ok Noona...

Yn hanged up the call.

Yn: I am sorry Mr.Shin... Just give me 5 minutes... We will continue the meeting... Just let me send him home... He is not feeling well...

Mr Shin: It is OK, Ms.Kim... Health comes first... We can do this some other day also...

Yn: Thank you so much Mr. Shin fir understanding.... but we will do this today only...

Mr. Shin: As you think right... Ms. Kim...

Jin enters in the meeting room and felt confused seeing the tensed atmosphere of the room.

Jin: Noona... What happened?....

Yn: Jin take Namjoon to Kim Mansion... he is not feeling well... Make him rest in your room and call Seojoon to check him...

Jin(worried): What happened to him suddenly?... (to Namjoon) Come Joon... Let's go home...

Jin carefully take Namjoon out of the meeting room and drive to home.

Yn: Let's continue our meeting... Mr. Shin...

Mr Shin: Yeah...

Yn gives all the presentation and stated that Namjoon made all the presentation and he will lead the project only as he is the sole brain behind this project from Kim Industries.

Mr Shin: We are really impressed by your presentation, Ms. Kim... Mr. Namjoon had done a really great job..

Mr shin's secretary: Here are the deal papers sir...

Mr Shin: Yeah... (to Yn) It would be our pleasure to sign this deal with Kim Industries and especially Mr. Namjoon...

Yn signed the contract papers and Mr Shin take his leave.

Yn hurriedly drove back to home only to find Namjoon peacefully sleeping in Jin's room.

At Dinner time...

Everyone was gathered at dining table. Maids were serving the food.

Suga: Noona... I guess we should wake up Namjoon...

(Till now, everyone knew about meeting room's incident. )

Yn: Yeah... I will wake him up... You guys start having dinner till then...

Everyone nodded. YN goes to wake up Namjoon.

She enters Jin's room and sit on side of Namjoon.

Yn(caressing his forehead): Namjoon~ah....Baby... Wake up love....

Namjoon slowly woke up and hugged her. Yn hugged him back and start caressing his hairs.

Yn: How is my baby feeling now?