Jungkook got Depressed (Part-3)

Yn (shouts): I SAID REPEAT THOSE FREAKING WORDS YOU SAID THAT DAY...

Everyone flinched including Jin. Tears start dripping from jin's eyes. He start repeating those words. Everyone was shocked as hell listening to Jin. They never expect Jin to say something like this about Jungkook ever.

Jin was feeling very guilty. The moment he completed his words. A sound was echoed in the hall.

Yn SLAPPED Jin hardly once again and this time he fells on his knee and start crying.

Yn holds his collars harshly and jerked him up to make him stand on his feet.

Yn: Don't you dare to come near Him and his room. Trust me I will skin you alive.

Jin (begging holding her feet): No noona... please don't do this...  I am sorry ... I am really very sorry... Please don't do this to me... I never meant those words... please noona please... let me be near him... please let me apologize to him...

Jin was crying very badly right now but Yn went upstairs to Jungkook's room ignoring him completely...

Yoongi: Hyung how can you say all those words... we promised Dad that we will never let him know about all this...

Everyone is upset from him and left to see Jungkook leaving Jin all alone crying in guilt.

Time skips at 7 pm...

Jungkook start gaining consciousness. All were emotional and jungkook was scared for their reaction. But his tension got relief when his noona embraced him and placed a warm and loving peck on his forehead.

Yn: Baby... Never try to do this again please... I know you are hurt... but talk to us... share your all problems with us... we are always here for you... We love you a lot... You are our little baby star candy...

Jungkook was listening all this with his head hung down. Yn cupped his face to make him look upward.

Yn: Please say something baby...

Jungkook: Noona... I am sorry... because of me... your mom...

Yn: Shhh... No love... it's nothing like that...

Hobi: Yes baby... you are the blessing that mom left for us ... before leaving...

Jimin: Yeah... you are the angel of our life... we have you means we have all the love of our mom with us...

Jungkook: J-Jin hyung said that...

Yn: Bubby... Don't mind hyungie's words... he was just stressed that time... you know loves you the most among all of them... you are his favourite little brother... right??

Jungkook nodded and hugs Yn. Then Suga enters in the room with both the head maids with lots of food for his lil baby.

Yoongi: Kookie... look what I bring for my bunny... you must be hungry right??

Jungkook slightly peek from hug and look towards what yoongi brought.

Yoongi: Look I bring all your favorites...

Yn: Oh wow... tell bunny what you wanna eat...

Namjoon: Firstly, drink some water bub... you are crying for a long time...

Jungkook drank water and have his dinner.

Yn: Bub, are you feeling sleepy?

Jungkook nodded his head and looked towards Namjoon.

Namjoon: What happened bunny? Wanna say something?

Jungkook (cutely): Hyungie can you sleep with me... I am scared to sleep alone...

Everyone cooed at his cuteness and Namjoon peck his nose agreeing with his request.

Jimin(teasingly): Kookie... why you choose Namjoon hyungie only... we all are present here... why you only ask to him particularly?

Jungkook (innocently): Because Joonie hyungie is the biggest among all of you... I feel safest with him... he will fight all monsters for me...

Everyone chuckled on their little one's theory. And Namjoon just smiled and hugged him.

Time skips after a week...

They all start taking extra care of Jungkook. He is recovering well. But something was still missing. His Jin hyung's love was missing. He was missing him a lot. But didn't say anything because he thinks jin is still angry.

On the other side, Jin was so guilty that he scared to even show up infront of him. But he still cares about him a lot. He always observe him secretly. Smiles when he smiles. He checks on him every night when Kookie was sleeping.

And here some conspiracy is going on...

Yn: We need to do something guyss... we can't always keep them away from each other.

Tae: We should lock them in a room and let them be together... everything will be alright...

Tae said proudly while Jimin smacks his head for his silly idea.

Yn: Woah... that's a great idea...

Yn said excitedly while others look at her in disbelief.

Yn: Yeah... we will make it work... Nice idea Tae baby...

Yn said smiling to herself while others just looked at her confused.

To be continued...

Here, the Jungkook Get Depressed ends...
In next part, we will get to know how Jin will make it up with Jungkook...
There will be more sweet sibling moments...

Hope you like this part...
Please Vote and Comment...
Thanks a lot for supporting me...❣️