Vmin Fight(Part-1)

Previous part...

Taehyung SLAPPED jimin and everyone get shocked.

Yn: Taehyung! Are you out of your mind?

Present time....

Yn thought Taehyung slapped jimin because he didn't take care of his health and went on mission when he was sick.

Yn: Answer me Taehyung! He just woke up and you slapped him like this! Why?

Tae (angry): Why are you asking me noona?... Ask him, what he did?

Seeing Tae this much angry Jungkook start crying silently and Jimin started to feel guilty.

Jimin: Tae... I am sorry...

Tae: Don't you dare to talk to me... I shouldn't have come here!

A tear drop slipped from jimin's eyes. He didn't wanted to hurt his twin. But he did and now he is feeling guilty.

Tae left from there angrily.

Jin: What happened here that Tae is this much mad?

Jimin(looks down): sorry hyung...

Jimin tells everything that happened. And everyone was scolding him.

Time skips 2 days later...

Yn: Jimin... can you walk? Or should I call a wheelchair for you?

Jimin: Don't worry... I'm all ok... I can walk...

Yn: Ok... let's go home...

Now, Jimin is recovered and going back to home. Tae didn't came to hospital nor try to contact jimin in these 2 days. Jimin was feeling really sad and guilty.

At home...

They all welcomed Jimin. Everyone was present there except Tae. But he watched jimin's welcome from upstairs and went back to his room.

Now, it was dinner time and Everyone is gathered at dining table.

Since morning, from the time Jimin has arrived, Tae is just insulting jimin time to time. He sometimes say mean comments, sometimes he just try to argue, sometimes he taunts him and always give him a cold shoulder.

Jimin was bearing all of it because he was guilty and he knows Tae is mad at him.

This thing happened for a week now. No one said anything because they know the soulmates. It doesn't matter how much they fight they will come back together.

But now, Jimin is also getting tired and irritated by tae's behaviour.

One morning...

At breakfast table...

Everyone settled on dining table to have breakfast and tae arrived 2-3 minutes late.

Tae: Ohh I am so hungry... I got late because someone was in bathroom for too long...

Yn: It's ok Tae... you can have your breakfast now...

Tae: What's in breakfast noona...

Yn: It's croffles and chocolate milkshakes...

Tae knew these are Jimin's favorite. Those are not his favourites but he still enjoy that food. But this thing was annoying him that there is only Jimin's favourites.

Tae: What kind of food is this... I don't wanna have it... Suzy noona(maid) please make me a strawberry milkshake...

Yn: No need of it Suzy... Tae have whatever is there on the table... it's not like you don't like this food...

Tae: Yeah but they are his favourites ( pointing at jimin)... I don't want have it....

Jimin(irritated): What kind of behaviour is that, Tae.... Enough is enough... now you are over doing it... You were insulting me.... and I'm bearing all your insults because I was guilty... but now you are going overboard... you start disrespecting food also... is this what noona taught us?... You are also disrespecting noona by disrespecting her food...

Tae(pushes jimin lightly): Ohh shut up... I don't even want to talk to you... Be in your limits... don't talk in my matters...Bastard...

This was enough for jimin and he slapped Tae. Jimin's hand looks small but the slap was really powerful. Tae was shook to the core.

Tae was going to return jimin's favour but Yn interrupted.

Yn: ENOUGH!!! .... don't you both dare to create a scene at breakfast table... And go to your room...

Tae: I don't want share same room with him...

Jimin: I also don't want to be him...

Everyone was shocked by Vmin's fight. But, Yn was getting angry because they were fighting because of stupid reasons.

Yn(angry): That is not my problem!!! Dad asked you when he was making your rooms... he asked you both about rooms ... and you both said you want same room... so now bear with it...

Tae: But I can take guest room...

Yn: That is Seojoon's room... don't you think about it... Now get asses to you room and don't you dare to leave that room before my order... no one will be worse than me...

Tae and Jimin gulped seeing their scary noona. And go to their room silently.

They entered their room and jimin locked it from inside. Jimin turned around to face tae.

Jimin(slightly pushed tae): This happened because of you... why are you being a jerk...

Now, tae pushed jimin and slapped him tightly.

Tae: This is for slapping me before... how dare you to slap me...huh?

Jimin again slapped him and punched him. Like this they start fighting and cussing each other.

After sometime, they get tired and sat on the floor breathing heavily. But still they at opposite corners of the room.

Now they both were tired. They were neither talking to each other nor even looking at each other. There were some bruises and cuts on their faces and hand. But still the thing that was paining was their heart. They fought but they didn't hurt each other severely.

Time skips at evening...

Suddenly, Vmin heard some shooting and blasting sounds. Their eyes met and widened. They realised what is it and rushed outside the room.

To be continued...

Hope you like it.😊
Please do vote and tell me your thoughts in comment section.

Thank you so much for all the love and support. ❤️✨️