The Slap incident

(When YN was 14 years old...)

It was a casual day at school. Yn was walking with her bestfriend in the school corridor.  It was lunchtime, so they were moving towards the canteen.

Seojoon: Hey Yn-ah, what do you want to eat today? It's on me.

Yn: Really!! Ummm... I want to have a burger and French fries and my favourite cookies'n cream frappe.😁

Suddenly a boy came in front of Yn and blocked her way. Yn glared him and asked

Yn: What do you want now Max?😒
Why you are again here to disturb me?

Max start touching her cheeks and get too close to her and said

Max: Why are you so angry, princess? Why can't you understand my love towards you.

Seojoon was about to push him away but Max's friends pulled him away.
Max started gliding his hand over her body with a dirty smirk over his face.
This make Yn damn furious that she slapped him hard that he fell on the ground and passed out.

Max's friends leave seojoon and went towards Max. They were horrified of the furious Yn who was standing in front of them.

Seojoon went towards Yn and hugged her. All the students gathered around them after listening to the slap sound.
Some teachers rushed in the crowd to see what was happening.

They got shocked after seeing the scene in front of them. First, They thought seojoon slapped him but after hearing some students muttering, they got to know YN slapped him.

They send her to principal's office and seojoon followed her. The principal called parents of both, Yn and Max.
After arriving, Max parents got furious seeing their son's condition and start scolding Yn. But, Yn didn't stood silent, she argued back about their son's behaviour towards her. She was well- mannered kid but that doesn't mean she will remain quiet for wrong things. Her dad taught her to fight back when someone is attacking you.

She was arguing and principal was trying to calm them down. He didn't scolded Yn because he knows about her father. Suddenly Max's mother slapped her and a wave of silence spread over.

Then, they heard a knock on the door. Principal asked them to come in.
He was none other than The Mafia King and Yn's Dad.

He saw the slap mark on her daughter's face and growled

Yn's Dad: WHO DID THIS!!??

Yn calmed her dad and tell the whole incident. Meanwhile, the principal and Max's parents were terrified seeing The Mafia King in front of them. And Max's mother was regretting slapping Yn.

After listening the whole incident Yn's Dad asked for the CCTV footage of the incident. It was arranged and they all watch what happened there.

Max's parents start begging to Yn's dad for forgiving their son. He looked towards Yn who was standing there with no expression on her face. He turned towards her and hugged her and asked

Yn's Dad: What do you want princess?
What punishment you want to give them? I am with you. No need to hesitate and get scared of anyone.

Yn looked towards her dad and give him a comforting smile to ensure him that she believed him.

YN: Forgive them dad. Ask them to leave this school and this city for  forever and never return.

After seeing this generosity of Yn, everyone was moved because they know, on her one command , her dad will put the school on fire, She must have asked her dad for the worst punishment foe Max but didn't choosed to do so. Yn walks out of the principals office after bowing them.
Seojoon also followed her. They both went towards parking.

YN's Dad: Hope you heard her well. Do as she said.

Yn's Dad also take his leave and reach parking area. He asked both of them to sit in the car. And they all drove away from there to their mansion.

After reaching there, Yn enters inside her home and met her mother.
Yn's mother suddenly got up and started twisting yn's ear.

Yn: Aah.. aah!! Mom please leave my ear.... it's hurting...

Yn's dad reach there and release her daughter from her mom's grip.

Dad: What are you doing? Why are you punishing her?

Mom(furious): This girl is becoming brat day-by-day. She really needs something from me. How can she slap someone like this?

After listening her mom, Yn was hanging her head down and having tears in her eyes which ready to fall every moment.

Dad looked towards Yn expecting a reply from her. He thought she will defend her but she was not even looking up. He noticed her teary eyes and sighed. He went to hug her and she hid her face in his chest.

Dad: You shouldn't have said that. You didn't know the whole story.

Dad explained the whole incident to her mother. And looked towards Yn and said

Dad: Princess, don't look down when you are right. You should never look down when you are not wrong. You should've told her that you were not wrong.

Yn nodded her head and looked towards her mom. She was having tears in her eyes. Yn went towards her and cupped her face and asked her not to cry.
She ensures her mother that she is okay and hugged her mother while her mother mumbled sorry several times kissing her hairs, cheeks and ears.

???: Noonaaaa......

To be continued...

Hope you liked this part.💖
Please drop your suggestions and requests freely...
See you soon..❤️✨️