Jungkook is Depressed(Part - 2)

In last episode...

Jin drops drops Jungkook at school and drove away from there.

Now...

Jin was coming back to hospital.

Meanwhile in hospital...

Everyone hugged and talked with tae. Now it was our baby Mochi's turn.
He come towards tae and snapped his finger on his forehead.

Jimin (fake angry): Yaah~ you little stupid alien... you scared me a lot...

Tae rubbed his forehead while mumbling a little 'ouch'.

Jimin(emotional): You make me cry a lot yesterday.

Tae Now knew that jimin has got emotional.

Tae (soflty): Chim...

Jimin hugged him carefully and tae hugged him back.

Everyone chuckled and smiled seeing the soulmate duo drama. Then Hobi playfully grabbed jimin's ear and pulled him out the hug. He make him stand near him.

Hobi: Enough of your drama... Now let him rest.

Jimin stood there looking at Hobi with a pout looking cute as hell.

Tae lies down on the bed and Seojoon enters in the room.

Seojoon: Hey champ!!... How are feeing Now??... your reports are pretty good... You are recovering fastly... You will be discharged in 2 days... and you have to take complete bed rest for 1 week atleast... Ok Champ?

Tae (smiling): Ok hyung... Thank you...

After one week...

In this one week, Jungkook get more and more depressed. But no one was there for him who can get him out of that condition. They all were busy with their own works and in taking care of tae that No one noticed his condition.

One day, Hobi was passing by and he come in front of Jungkook's room. So, he decided to see what his baby is doing. He peeked into his room and his world shatters. His baby was holding a sleeping pills bottle in one hand and in other hand there were many pill that he was going to consume.

At the right moment, Hobi shouts his name to stop him. Jungkook flinched hard and the pills fall from his hand.

Jungkook get very scared. Hobi came near him and hold his arm tightly. Hobi jerked him and turns him towards himself.

Hobi (angrily): What the hell were you doing??? HUH!!!

But before anyone can say anything further, Jungkook collapsed. Due to fear and anxiety he fainted.

Hobi holds him immediately and lie him down on his bed. And then he called for everyone.

They all were standing around his bed while seojoon was checking Jungkook.

Seojoon: He had an panic attack when hobi caught him that's why he fainted... but his condition is nor good... he seems very week... like he is not taking his meals properly... he is not taking care of his health...  and now that hobi caught him when he was trying to harm himself... I think he is Depressed!!!

Everyone widened their eyes to this information.  Yn suddenly get furious and hold seojoon's collar.

Yn: What the hell you mean by you think... don't talk rubbish... how can you say this...

Saying this she start sobbing and Seojoon warmly embrace her.

Seojoon: I need to run some test on him to confirm it... I am taking his blood samples... He will get conscious soon... Don't get angry on him... Be patient with him... He needs you guys right now... Don't do any stupidity that will distance him from you...

Everyone nodded with teary eyes and seojoon left the room after taking blood samples.

Suddenly, there was a change in Yn's demeanor.  She harshly pulled a chair near Jungkook's bed and sat on it like a queen she is.

She called one of Jungkook's guards.

Yn (on call): I want every freaking information about him from last 1 month. Don't you dare to miss on a single detail.

She cuts the call and divert her gaze towards his brothers. They all gulped after seeing her angry as hell.

Yn: Search every corner of his room and try to find any information.

Yoongi: Yes Noona...

They all start searching every corner of the room and then Namjoon finally finds a diary in a drawer.

He gave it to Yn and she start to read it.
That's when a page caught his attention.

"Dear diary,
Today taetae hyungie got shooted because me. Jin hyung is angry with me now. I heard him talking with Noona. He said I am not their real brother. I am reason of their mother's death. She died because of me. I am feeling really guilty. I am just a burden on them. I should die. I really love my hyungs and Noona. Please God take me with you and make them happy."

Tears slipped from Yn's eyes. And then her eyes got red due to anger. She slammed the diary close and got up from chair pushing it backwards.

She went towards Jin and slapped him harshly. Everyone gasped. She held his collar from one hand and start dragging him downstairs. After reaching downstairs, she harshly pushed him. Jin somehow balanced himself.

Yn slammed the diary on jin's face. All the brothers were terrified by their noona's actions.

Yn (shouts): Because of you... because of you, he is in this condition right now.

Yoongi: Noona... please calm down... what is jin hyung's fault?

Yn turned towards suga and take a look of each brother.

Yn: Ask him .... Ask him what he said that day... Ask him what he said that Jungkook listened.... ASK HIM...

Jin was sensing something that what Yn is trying to say. He went towards her.

Jin: Noona...

Yn (shouts): DON'T CALL ME NOONA... because of you my baby is in this condition... Repeat those words which you said that day...

Jin looked at her shockingly.  He never meant those words. He was just not in his correct mind that day. He loves jungkook like his baby. And now, Yn wants him to repeat those words infront of his other brothers.

Jin just looked down, not saying anything which pissed off Yn more.

Yn (shouts): I SAID REPEAT THOSE FREAKING WORDS YOU SAID THAT DAY...

To be continued....

Hope you like this part...
Sorry for late update...🙇‍♀️
Vote and Comment...💗

Thank you for all the support...❤️