Jungkook listens to the truth(Part-1)

After some days.....

It is a fine day but a bunny boy is irrated by the guards and security that his noona has arranged for him.

YN has arranged separate guards for each of her brother. But due to some mockings from his classmates, he is now feeling irritated of them now.

Right now, he is sitting in his room painting his frustration out. But then he realised that he is out of some art supplies and had to go to the store. He decided to go alone without any security.

He left the house and after some minutes YN enters the house.

YN (shouts): Guys, come downstairs. Look what I bought for you.

Everyone come downstairs and their eyes sparkled seeing their favourite pastries all over the table.

They all were enjoying their treats but YN notices that Jungkook is not here. She asked Suzy(one of the head maids) to bring Jungkook.

After sometime, Suzy enters living room panicking. Yn asked about jungkook but she nodded her head in no. She said that she couldn't find Jungkook in whole mansion. Then other maid(Lia) who just entered the living room listens the conversation and said that she saw jungkook going out of mansion.

YN run towards the guards on the main gate and asked

Yn: Have you seen jungkook going out?

Guard: Yes mam, he went out some minutes ago. But mam...

Yn: But what????

Guard: He did not take any security with him.

Yn: WTF!!! What the hell you guys were doing that time.... if denied then you can follow him secretly. Why I have to deal with this bunch of idiots. Now what are you looking at my face ... go and find him!!!

Yn call her brothers as well and they all also leave to find jungkook.

Here, jungkook was walking in his own world. He was talking to himself in pout.

But there was a man who was following him since last 10 mins. He is a enemy of Kim family and today he got the weakness of Kim family alone.

He aimed his gun towards Jungkook and waited for the right time to shoot. Jungkook stopped at his tracks to look for the store as he got confused. Man took this opportunity and shooted him but someone came on the right time and cover up Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hyung....

His hyung got shooted in his right shoulder and and asked his men to catch the shooter.

Meanwhile, everyone arrive their and saw how he was still standing covering Jungkook and blood is oozing out from his right shoulder and he started to lose his consciousness.

Jin: Tae....

Tae: Kookie... Are you alright bub? Did you get hurt somewhere?

Jungkook(while crying) : No hyung... but you...

Tae become unconscious while hugging jungkook who was crying non-stop.

They all come towards them... Brothers separated Tae from jungkook and take him to the hospital and Yn hugged Jungkook tightly and kissed him forehead multiple times.

Sometimes later they both reached hospital and saw all the brother waiting outside the ICU.

Then Jin saw jungkook and angrily come towards him and slapped him hard. Due to the slap, Jungkook stumbles but balanced himself and look at Jin with teary eyes.

Jin: What the hell were you thinking when you went out without guards... huh!!!! Today because of you, my brother is in this condition... If something happens to hum, I will never forgive Jungkook... Mark My Words!!!

Jungkook looked crying and blaming himself for tae's condition.

To be continued...

Hope you liked this part...😊
Please vote and drop your suggestions and ideas in the comment box.

Thank you...❤️
And a very happy new year to you all..💞💞