Jungkook is Depressed (Part-1)

Next Morning...

Alarm rings at 6 AM in Jungkook's room. Both Yn and Jungkook woke up. But YN was unaware that jungkook woke up because his back was facing towards Yn.

As soon as jungkook woke up, all the flashbacks of last night start coming in his mind. And out of all this, he made a conclusion,

Jungkook(in his mind): I am sorry Mom. Because of me you die and have to leave your family. Because of me hyungs and Noona lost you. I promise Mom, from today, I will do my best to not to trouble or worry your babies. I will not disturb Hyungies and Noona.

A tear drop slipped from his eyes. Yn thought he is still sleeping, so she planted a soft peck above his ear on his head and left the room for getting ready.

After she left the room, Jungkook got up and say to himself

Jungkook: From now on, don't disturb them Jungkook. I will always wake up myself and get ready for school.

Saying this, he got up and went to washroom for getting ready.

Meanwhile, when YN reaches her room, her mobile start ringing. Namjoon was calling her.

OTP

Yn: Good morning baby, everything ok?

Namjoon: Good morning Noona, this morning is really good for us. Tae got his consciousness back. Doctor is checking him right now. You all please come soon.

Yn: Really!!?? Thank God!! We are coming. Bye.

Namjoon: Bye.

Call ends.

Yn ran happily outside her room to tell brothers about this news. First she went to Jungkook's room and saw bed empty but then she heard shower sound.

Yn(shouting happily): Kookie baby, your taehyungie hyungie woke up. We are going to meet him. Come downstairs after getting ready quickly.

Yn left from Jungkook's room and went to Yoongi's room where Yoongi and jimin were sleeping. She knocked the door and come inside. Yoongi was going towards washroom to get ready and jimin was still sleeping.

Yn: Yoon get ready quickly. Tae woke up. We are going to hospital.

Yoongi(smiled): Yes we should go fast. I will get ready quickly.

Yn went towards jimin. She pecks her forehead and adored him lovingly as he was looking very cute while sleeping.

Yn: Chim... baby... my little cutiepie Wake up... Your soulmate is waiting for you... Come on Wake up...

Jimin woke up and hugged YN tightly and said

Jimin(pouting and complaining cutely): I will not talk to that alien now... he made me cry a lot yesterday... let him come home... I will take care of him very strictly...

Yn(chuckled): Yeah sure... take care of your Tae as you want... now go and get ready...

Jimin and Yn left the room. Jimin went to his room for getting ready and Yn went to Jin's room downstairs.

[Yes, Jin's room is downstairs as when all the brothers were kid that was their combined room. When they grow up they all get their separate rooms and Jin take that room for himself.]

Yn enters jin's room and see him all ready.

Yn: Good that you are ready. We will leave for hospital as soon as everyone get ready.

Yn went out of his room and go to her room for getting ready.

After 30 mins, they left the mansion to go to the hospital.

In car,

Yn: Kookie will you go to school after hospital??

Jungkook: Yes Noona.

Yn: You can take a leave if you want, baby. Its ok. Yesterday, so much had happened, you can stay with your Tae hyung if you want.

Jungkook: No its ok Noona. I will go to school after meeting hyungie. You all are here to take care of him.

Yn: Ok as you wish Baby.

Yn can sense that he is very sad through his voice, after whatever happened yesterday.

Yn(in her mind): Yesterday whatever Jin did and said was because of the tension of Tae. But today, as tae is alright, I will try to make everything right between Jin and Kookie.

They reach hospital and go to meet Tae.
They enter in the room and Hobi was hugging tae and tae was having teary eyes.

Yn: Tae...Baby... What happened??

Tae hugged her and hide his face in her shoulder.

Hobi: Nothing Noona... he was just missing you guys... that's why he was getting emotional.

Yn chuckled and broke the hug. She cupped his face and said

Yn: Baby... look we all are here now... stop crying... tell me... how are feeling... is somewhere paining...

Tae: No Noona... I am alright now... it was just a small bullet... Nothing happened to me... Where is kookie?... is he alright... didn't he come to meet me??

Tae said searching in the whole room with his eyes. Then he saw kookie standing in the corner of the room scared.

Tae: Kookie why are you standing there??... Come here... Come to hyungie, baby...

Kookie looked towards anyone with his teary doe eyes for any rejection as he was scared that hyungs will not like him going near tae. But no one said anything so he went near Tae with babysteps.

Tae immediately hugged him tightly and give multiple pecks on his head.

Tae: Did you get hurt anywhere yesterday??

Jungkook: No hyung, I am alright... Thank you hyung for saving me... And sorry beacause of me you got hurt...

Tae(sternly): Shut Up!!!... It was our enemy who shooted. It was not your fault... Don't you dare to blame yourself for this... Understand??!!

Jungkook looked down with teary eyes and nodded his head mumbling a small 'yes hyung'. Tae realized that he scolded him unnecessarily then he hugged him softly caressing his back.

Yn: Kookie... Do you still want to go school??

Yn asked teasingly as she know that now he will not leave his hyungie at any cost but to her shock Jungkook said yes.

Yn agreed to send him school as she found an opportunity and said

Yn: Ok as you want baby... Jin drop him to school...

Jin: Why me Noona??

Yn: Oh Now you start questioning me also... huh!!! What happened yesterday was not enough for you ??

Jin: No its not like that Noona... Sorry... Come jungkook... I will drop you...

Jungkook nodded and got up to leave. He hug tae a last time went out.

Yn(in her mind): I wish they sort out everything in car... Jin baby please be the elder one and sort out everything...

But, the whole car ride was silent. No one speaks anything. Jungkook was scared to say anything. Yes he was scared of his favourite Jin hyung after yesterday's incident. And Jin was still in the dilemma to chose what is right and what is wrong. Like this, they reach school. Jungkook got off the car and mumbled a small 'bye hyung' without expecting a reply. Because he thinks that Jin is still angry with him. But o his surprise, Jin also replied with a small Bye.

To be continued..

Hope you like this part...
You can share ideas and suggestions in the comment box...
Thank you for supporting my story...
Thanks a lot...

Have a nice day...💞💞