Mafia Queen

Continuing from previous part...

???: Noona....

Yn's Pov

I look up and saw my little munchkins, my babies were coming towards me. Seojoon and I bent to their level and hugged them.

Yoongi(4 years old): Noona, hyungie let's pway!

After listening to yoongi, others also start nodding their head and start dragging both of us towards heir playroom.

Mom: Yah!! Ley her get fresh and eat atleast.

Dad: Let them be! She needs to change her mood right now. The incident will keep coming in her mind. So it's better to divert her mind right now. Well, I want to discuss something important to you.

Mom: What is it?? Is everything alright??

Dad: Yes, everything is alright. Actually, I want to discuss something about Yn. Today after seeing that boy's condition after her one slap and seeing how she was arguing and how she took a stand for herself. I am feeling very proud and little bit surprised as well.

Mom: Surprised?? Why?

Dad: Yes, I am surprised by her strength,  confidence and courage. I want to send her for Mafia training. She will be a great Mafia trust me. She has that potential.

Yn who was coming in the drawing room with everyone listened to her parents conversation and jumped in joy.
She came running to them and hugged her dad.(Seojoon had left sometimes ago, he didn't listen anything.)

Yn: Really Dad?! Can I be a Mafia? Please give me permission for Mafia training. I really want to become a Mafia like you from a very long time.

Dad: Yes princess, You can join Mafia training, but before that take your mom's consent.

Yn turned towards her Mom and saw her in dilemma. She understand that her mom is afraid to send her for such dangerous thing but she also doesn't want to decline her husband's wish and her daughter's dream.

Yn: Mom...

Mom: You have to promise me that you will take care of yourself and not get hurt, only then I am allowing you.(Getting emotional)

Yn: I promise mom, I will take care of myself.(hugged her)

Dad: Okkk!!! So now it's decided. Princess, complete your this academic year then when you'll turn 15, You'll join Mafia Training Centre.

Yn hugged her dad.And they all went to do their lunch.

In Evening,

Seojoon enters in the mansion.

Yn: Seojoon-aahh!!! You won't believe,  what has happened. Do you remember what I said when we were discussing about our dreams the other day? I am going for Mafia Training, Seojoon-ah.

Yn hugged her and he also hugged her back slowly, trying to digest the news given by her bestfriend. He was sad that now he will not be able to see her bestfriend. But, not to make her sad, he fake smiled and congratulate her. He said

Seojoon: Wow!! That's great! That means when you'll go, I'll be alone here. So I can also move to US to become a doctor and achieve my dream.

Thinking about seojoon moving to US, Yn feels a little sad but she shrugged that feeling off and spent rest of the day With her bestfriend and her family.

After somedays, It was a gloomy evening. YN was packing her bags as the next day she is joining her Mafia training. Yn's mother is helping her.

Mom: Baby, Come here.

She opens her arms, inviting
Yn for a hug.

Mom: Baby, remember that you have to make your dad proud always. You know, he had done so much for us. Please don't do any such thing that will make my head down in shame in front of him.
Seven years ago, If he didn't came into our life then we would have still stucked in that hell. Please remember all his favours on us always.

YN: Mom, dad loves you a lot. He loves us a lot. Please don't disrespect his love by calling it favour. And I know that I have to make my parents proud always. I will never disappoint you both. Promise.

Dad smiles leaning on the doorframe. Listening to their conversations, he felt so satisfied that may be Yn is not her biological daughter, but she is her real daughter. He has always loved Yn like her own daughter.

Dad: Honey, don't make my princess cry. There is no need to be emotional. It's just 2 years and then she will be back to us.

Next day, Yn left for her Mafia training bidding her goodbye to her babies and her bestfriend. She left with the hope and passion to be a great Mafia.

But what lies in her future will be see soon...

That's it for today!!
Hope you liked it.
Please drop your ideas and suggestions in the comment box.

Thank you!!💞💞