Jungkook listens to the truth(part-2)

In Previous part...

Jin slapped Jungkook and he looked down crying and blaming himself.

Now...

Yn come forward and stand in front of Jungkook facing Jin.

YN: Have you gone mad, Jin??? What the hell are you doing???

Jin(emotional voice): But Noona... Because of him our Tae is in this condition...

Yn: Shut Up !!! It is not his fault that our enemy was their... that man was our enemy, not his (Jungkook's)...

Jin understand that he cannot say anything to Jungkook in front of his Noona. But he still is cursing Jungkook for Tae's condition.

Doctor come out the Operation theatre and everyone rushed towards him.

Namjoon: How is he now, doctor???

Doctor: We have removed the bullet but still we can't say anything... if he didn't gain his consciousness within 24 hours then his condition will be very critical.

Doctor left and Seojoon enters. Seojoon heard from nurses about Tae and Jin- Jungkook's issue. He came their and hugged YN.

Seojoon: Don't worry... he will be alright...

Yn hugged him tightly as she also needed someone to hold onto her. He looks around and saw jungkook standing in a corner , exhausted. He was so exhausted that only tears are flowing from his eyes continuously but their is sign of any emotion.

Seojoon: Yn take kids home... I am here to look after Tae... you all are looking very exhausted...

Jin: No hyung, we will not leave... how can we go home and rest ... when our baby is in this condition...

Seojoon: Ok, wait! Namjoon and Hobi will stay here only and rest of you go home and rest ... you can come back in morning...

Seojoon said this in a stern tone that any of the younger ones can't deny their elder. And Yn look around to see his exhausted brothers and when she saw jungkook, her heart stings with pain. He was looking so fragile and vulnerable right now that if someone touched him that moment, he will break into pieces.

Yn(stern tone): Jin, Yoongi, Jimin, Jungkook ... in the car right now...

Everyone follows her and they sat in car. Yn drove them to home.

Meanwhile in hospital...

Seojoon went towards hobi and namjoon and put his hands on their shoulder and said

Seojoon: Sorry guys, I know you guys are exhausted too... but Jungkook's condition was not to stay in hospital... and I want Jin to talk with Jungkook with a clear mind... Yoongi need to sleep as you guys know he hasn't sleep for days... And afterall I want someone mature to stay here... and Jimin right now can't think straight as his twin, his soulmate is in this condition... that's why I suggest for you both to stay here...

Hobi: It's ok hyung ... we understand...(small smile)

Seojoon: Can I ask something? Do you guys also blame jungkook for Tae's condition?

Namjoon: No hyung... Not at all... Noona was right... he was our enemy... it's not Jungkook's fault...

Hobi: And if Tae didn't had came on time... then bullet must have hit Jungkook... then we won't be able to forgive ourselves... so we can say Tae save us from being in this guilt...

Seojoon smile at them and arranged resting accommodations for them.

At home....

Yn sends everyone in their rooms. Jungkook went to his room and jimin & Yoongi went to Yoongi's room as jimin don't want to be alone. Jin went to his room and Yn followed him.

As soon as they enter in the room, Yn start scolding Jin for his behavior in hospital.

Yn: ... and why did you use "my brother" there??? Don't you think I didn't notice or understand what you meant...

Jin: What's wrong in that noona...
" He is not our real brother... Mom and Dad found him somewhere... and don't forget he is the reason behind our Mom's death... She was saving him just like taehyung did today... I bear it once... but if history repeats itself... I will not be able to control myself and I swear he will not be able to live in this house..."

Yn was beyond shock listening to Jin. She was thinking , is he the same Jin who loved jungkook like his own baby? How can he carry so much poison in his heart for his baby???

But they don't know someone listens to their convo... and his heart shatters into pieces...

After going in his room, Jungkook couldn't forget what his Jin hyung said. He want to be with his hyung. He want to apologize and hug him and cry on his chest. He came out of his room and went towards Jin's room.

But, before he could enter, he heard Jin shouting. He heard everything that Jin said. His heart shattered listening he is not a Kim, he is not their real brother, he is the reason of his hyungs mother.

He went back to his room and cry hard. He sleeps unknowingly due to crying.

Back to Jin's room....

Yn slapped Jin really hard after listening him.

Yn: You have really gone mad... I am warning you... Stay away from Jungkook... How can you carry so much hate for him... You loved him like your own baby... You are his favourite hyung... You are the one who always try to save him from punishments... You cry whenever he cries... What have happened to you Jin???

Jin was standing silently. He was not in his senses. He was too much worried for Taehyung that he didn't realise what he said...

Yn left his room and and go to her room to freshen up and change. Later, she went to check over his babies. She first went to jimin's room expecting yoongi and jimin sleeping together but found it empty. She then went to Yoongi's room and found them cuddling each other while sleeping. A small smile formed on her lips. She went inside and caressed their hairs. She kissed their foreheads and leave their room.

She then went to Jungkook's room and saw him sleeping with tear stains on his face. She thought it was beacause of Tae. She felt sad for him and sleep taking him in her embrace. She was completely unaware of the fact that the little has broken completely.

The End.

Hope you guys liked this part.
Please vote and comment.

Thank you for all your support.❣️✨️