Namjoon in Distress(Part - 2)

Previous part...

Jin: Ok Noona... Good night...

Yn: Good night bub...

Next part...

Yn looked at namjoon and sighed, she then smiled and sat beside him.

YN: Baby... Turn around and put your head on pillow...

Namjoon: Ok noona...

Namjoon turns around and put his headon the pillows. His back was facing upward.

Yn took some oil between her palms and start massaging namjoon's head.

Yn: Joonie... Baby... Are you feeling better?

Namjoon: Yes Noona... i am feeling much better... thank you...

Yn(smiling): That's good...

After some time, Namjoon falls asleep. Yn smiled and slept cuddling with Namjoon.

Next Morning...

Yn opens her eyes and look her joonie is cuddling her just like he used to do in childhood. She was adoring him and decided to wake him up just like she used to do in childhood.

She starts giving small pecks on all over his face. He scrunched his face due to ticklish feeling. Namjoon start waking up and opened his eyes. he realizes what his noona was doing, he smiled cutely and nuzzled into her neck.

Yn chuckles and pecked his head.

Yn: Good Morning bub... how's your headache now?

Namjoon: Good morning Noona... Now, I am feeling good and refreshed noona...

Yn: That's great... Do you want a leave for today from office?... 

Namjoon: No Noona... I'm good Noona... I don't need a leave...

Yn: Ok then go and get ready... and come downstairs for breakfast...

Namjoon: Ok noona...

Namjoon went to his room and Yn went in her Washroom to get ready.

After Some time, Yn after getting ready decides to check on her brothers that they are ready or not. When she reaches Namjoon's room, She knocked the door. but on no response from inside, she just enter inside and found Namjoon sitting on his bedside holding his head.

Yn rushed towards him.

Yn(worried): What happened?... Joonie look at me... Tell Noona...

Namjoon: D-dizzy...

Yn starts looking around to figure out what she should do now. Suddenly, she also start feeling weird. She realizes that Namjoon's Room is giving out some kind of negative vibes which is making him sick. 

She decided to call someone for help. She came out of the room and found Hobi and Tae were going downstairs.

Yn: Hobi... Tae... Come here... Help me...

They came to her and she explained everything and they helped her to take him out of his room.

She made him sleep and went downstairs at breakfast table to discuss this with everyone.

Yoongi: Noona maybe we should call an expert to renovate namjoon's room...

Yn: I was also thinking the same...

Yoongi: Ok then... I have a friend who is a expert... I will make an appointment...

Yn: That will be great...

Yn served a plate for Namjon and went to her room to feed him breakfast.

Next day, Yoongi's friend came over the mansion. Yn took her to Namjoon's room and analyzed it. 

Expert: Mam, I think this room needs a renovation... Everything is placed in the wrong directions... We need to correct it...  I know there are many people who don't believe in such thins... but...

Yn(cuts her off): I do... If it is affecting any of my brother, then I believe it... Please do whatever you need and make his room nice and cheerful...

Expert(smiles): Sure Mam...

It takes about a week to renovate Namjoon's room. 

right now, Namjoon is entering in his new renovated room. As he enters, a wide smile take place on his lips. He was feeling really good and fresh.

Namjoon: Wow... Noona... This is really nice... I am feeling refreshed just by entering in this room... thank you so much noona...

Yn: You should thank your yoongi hyung... it was his idea...

Namjoon (hugs yoongi): Thank you so much hyung...

Yoongi(whining): Yahhh...Kim Namjoon... Don't Hug me...

Everyone laughs at them.

The End.

Hope you like it.

Please vote and comment down your suggestions and ideas.

Thank you so much for supporting me.❤️❤️