I

Tears

Salty bitter tears

They fall down your face as your breath hitch, your body trembled as you found yourself in front of a villain, a big villain.

All For One

This man, no, this monster was terrifying. His presence is menacing, it demands respect. You can feel yourself trembling from fear, you can't even take your eyes off of this monster in front of you.

You can't hear Aizawa's voice who was yelling your name as you stood there frozen. Bakugo was calling you, trying to get you to snap out of it but the words that AFO said sent chills down your spine.

"So this is where you've been, trapped within the heroes grasp when you should've been on my side"

"W-Wha.. What..?"

You were tired, scared, confused. Tired of everything, you just wanted to sleep and never wake up. Maybe, just maybe, you'll find yourself back in your room with your family waiting for you to wake up to have a bonding moment even if you weren't a fan of it.

"What do you mean"

"You poor thing, mistreated by the so called heroes who swore to protect its students yet shunned one, treated one as a villain. You helped them no? Yet this is what you recieve in return"

He was talking to you, english. Not japanese, just english. How did he know, what does he mean. Your confusion was evident on your face as you took a step back after standing there in front of him like a deer caught in headlights.

"I was beginning to doubt it work with all the materials I used just to summon you. Looks like I don't need to do any convincing to join our side, (Y/N). Haven't they hurt you enough?"

"(Y/N)!!"

"You.. you brought me here? Why? Why me?"

You didn't even looked towards Aizawa's direction as you found your voice again, you asked AFO, desperate for answers.

"I didn't chose you really, it was just by pure luck you were chosen. A powerful quirk is all I need and it gave me the results however I hadn't found where it went.. until now, your knowledge at what would happen in the future, a second useful quirk, is a bonus for me"

"Ha.. haha.."

You were chosen by pure luck, plucked from your home, your comfort zone. Thrown to a world where you thought would help you but only gave you their worse side. Tears. More tears started to fall as your gaze was getting more and more blurry. You can't hear anyone else, it felt like your underwater, a ringing was in your ear. Why is it getting a bit harder to breath? A lump in your throat, is that a correct word to describe it?

"Can I even go back home?"

You managed to asked between sniffles as your body starts to shake violently, you hands gripping the torn P.E pants you wore, UA's P.E uniform. You hate looking at it.

"I'm afraid not, your original body perished when your soul was brought here. There is no one waiting for you, (Y/N). Your dead to your family, friends, to everyone."