What If: Alternate 2

On edge

The gods in Valhalla are on edge, in a state of discomfort that no one can explain. The aura comes and go like an off and on switch causing a few minor panics from the gods. There would be cases where a few minor gods would end up go missing, so far they don't

Meanwhile, Brunhilde couldn't help but sweatdrop as you toyed with the selective few in valhalla but she kept note of you not toying with Hercules. 'He's not on my shit list, valkyrie', you told her once when she had gone off and ask Hercules if he feels like something is bothering him, she only got a confused smile from the him.

'(Y/N).. I can't read or know what's in her mind nor her intentions yet she looks dead set on making the other gods uncomfortable'

"Something on your mind, valkyrie? You've been stading off into space"

Brunhilde blink, her eyes meet those sleepy looking (e/c) eyes. She just can't seem to get a read on the female that she was so confusing. Does the female had a bipolar disorder or something, she can be teasing for a bit then distant.

"Its nothing, I just wonder who to put in the first bout"

She stated as she rubbed her temple, she doesn't know who to put. The first contender of the other side, who would it be.

"Put Lü Bü in the first bout, he will go up against Thor. He'll last.. "

'Yet he will lose in the end', you thought as you see her look at the screen before she gave a nod of approval unknown to what the future holds. Personally you pity the guy, admirable he is, you mentally rolled your eyes when you remember his head getting looped off by Thor on his horse. The poor horsie.

Brunhilde didn't know why she agreed but she will need the help she can get, you seemed to know informations that she is curious but dares not to ask. She knows not to be buddy buddy with you too much, even her sisters are wary of you, except for Thrud.

You seemed to have a soft spot for the pink haired valkyrie in a discreet manner that sometimes left the pink head confuse, and she does not know why.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't mind me, I'll be on a walk"

The valkyrie watched as you left the room, she breath out a sigh of relief. You may have toned down your aura but it was still suffocating even if she was getting used to it, she just felt like it was attempting to crush her lungs. Saliva pooled inside her mouth as a shaky sigh left her lips, sweat dripped down her cheek.

'Just what in thr name of Valhalla did those gods did to you?'

She thought, that was always the question running around her mind. A question that no one can know or answer unless she went to the gods or you herself, she scoffed as she thought of asking the gods. She would rather go to you than those bastards.

***

As you walk down the hall you can tell that a curious pair had been following you, both are swordsman from different era. From japan, the place where your health worsened, physically and mentally. Sasaki Kojiro and Soji Okita.

If someone were to ask you what would their strength be, they would either be or above Yoriichi Tsugikuni's level but no one needs to know that. You wonder if, if they were to learn constant breathing, will their strength double? The answer would be yes, by just sensing the two you can tell their strength was not a joke.

You paused walking as you let out a sigh for a moment before you continued down the hall. You don't want to talk, plus years of self isolation made you an introvert once again, a lifestyle that you manage to regain even if the century passed like a blink of an eye. Unless you can intimidate them like how you did with Brunhilde but those two? A big nope, intimidation doesn't work on them that way.