What If: ROR Universe

Merry Christmas everyone❤

What if: ROR Universe + SAGAU

An alternate universe where (y/n) was the overseer or a being that both humans and gods are aware of, its like this. (Y/N) watches Record of Ragnarok, the people in the anime are sentient. They are aware and they see (Y/N)/the watcher as a being higher than the gods, the gods see them in that way too. They would feel warm and relax with their presence. Ya know? Valhalla is alive and responds to them, golden blood. If you know about Genshin Impact Sagau, then you know. The overseer is the watcher of many worlds, those worlds are the animes.

Brunhilde wasn't one to make mistakes, she had only meant to summon History's Strongest Loser, Sasaki Kojiro. And yet not far behind the man was a female with (h/c) hair who sat on the floor on her knees. Her eyes were closed, she looked... peaceful if you ignore her injuries.

Like a doll, she wore a black type of uniform with purple buttons with a kanji embroideres on the left side of the chest area under a white haori that fades to peach and purple and has wisteria patterns. But what was noticeable on the (h/c)-haired female was the mark on the right side of her face. A flame like pattern on her forehead before it slowly disappeared.

A chill suddenly went up Brundhilde's spine as the female slowly opened her eyes. (E/C) slitted eyes slowly made contact with Brunhilde's piercing emerald eyes, she couldn't look away from the doll like female in front of her. She watched as the female's eyes closed before falling back, her body hitting the cold floor with a thud.

You don't want to wake up, your in a new environment yet again. A new universe again, you were so tired from the battle against Muzan, a battle you've lost, that you couldn't help but collapse from exhaustion add to that the injuries you've received. Had you still have energy, you would've made a run for it so you could get away from this place.

You shifted on the bed your in, you can hear beeping noises from the monitors beside you, you can hear how your heart beats in a calm motion. You haven't opened your eyes as you don't really want to be bothered but you can't close your eyes forever even if you wanted to.

Your vision was blurred, all you can see was dots of sort of colors, you blinked a few times before your vision clears. An infirmary is where you are, your not alone. Someone was beside you, they were quiet for a moment.

"Ah your awake, you gave Brunhilde quite a fright when you collapsed in front of her"

The voice belonged to a woman, Hlökk is her name if you remember correctly. You can't help but close your eyes, disappoinment washing over you. You were in a place where battles against humans and gods would happen. A survival for humanity, one that Brunhilde desperately fought for.

Admirable, stupid yet admirable. You'll give her that. For a demigod she has a lot of guts to play dirty, she would've been killed on the spot have Zeus not entertained the idea of a one on one battle.

"You don't talk much do you? But anyways, your injuries surprisingly healed on its own. You will still feel fatigue however"

The woman said, obviously, you'll feel exhausted. Plus the urge to sunk your teeth into flesh was startling you, healing yourself would require some sustenance, or in your case now, human flesh. You watched as the woman check the machines before heading out towards the door.

"Food will be delivered shortly, so please wait for a moment. You must be famished"

She said as she left to god knows where, of course your hungry, you are quite surprise that you didn't pounce on her and sunk your teeth on her flesh. Newly turned demons always have the urge to feed, no matter what. Sustenance is the first thing that goes on a newly turns mind. You remembered, you just can't remember who tho, can you even eat human food when your craving flesh?