VIII

Minato observed the black-(h/c)-nette meditate while they wait for the two, Minato could feel his wounds healed faster than anticipated. The medicine you used was effective, more effective than what medic nins do. The only thing left of the injury he suffered from the half-uchiha was a pinkish scar.

You quietly practiced your breathing, ignoring the damned blond who was staring at you the whole time after you have bandaged his injury, like a creep. The way his wounds quickly healed with a simple medicine from your world reminds you how different this world and yours works.

You opened your eyes as you stared at the waves below you, your eyes moved towards Minato before returning your gaze towards the sea in from of you. The natural chakra that has been in the air made your senses a bit fuzzy, it was calm and warm. It felt nice, you could relax, if you ignored the damned banana boring holes at the back of your head.

Imbalance, that is what you are. An imblance to this world, and to the previous worlds you've been. At some point you found yourself confused at how the isekai works in fanfics you've read. Now you understood why the (Y/N)'s of the fic you've read were powerful, unstoppable. They were an imbalance to the Narutoverse, the rules of the world doesn't apply to them. It doesn't apply to you either.

Their minds were powerful, too creative, too imaginative. How your mind and their minds work is different from how the minds of people from the Narutoverse work. They don't use creative imagination, they simply don't. You stared at the water in from of you, it moved like how the rest of the sea moves.

'If someone, from this world, were to use their imagination'

The water in front of you started to rise as you kept staring at it, the water formed a ball while the excess fall back into the sea. The orb of water floats a bit just above the sea, your gaze moved towards the vast body of water as you let the ball of water fall back to its natural state.

'They'd be powerful no doubt, it only takes a bit of imagination, in vivid detail at what they want. If they did, they could easily take lay claim in all the shinobi realm'

You thought, yet this world was the one who placed its own restriction on its own inhabitants. They were restricted but you were not, you were not one of them after all. A human mind is a dangerous and powerful one, your mind is a powerful one. You were an anomaly from a different world, the multiverse is such a simple yet complicated thing. If you wished to disappear like you've never been around, you could do so.

Minato continued to stare at you, you were hard to read. The hardest one he had come across in his shinobi life, you were never transparent even when caught off guard. A child no older than 10, another genuis that appeared out of the blue. You were too mature for your age, there's an air around you that reminded him of a veteran shinobi. An air of wisdom (wisdom my foot-).

'Just who are you'

He thought, his eyes moved towards the kanji that seemed to be tattoed on the skin of your neck. Kibutsuji, it read. The kanji seemed to be different from how kanji was normally written, then again it may be how you write in your village but the question is....

"(Y/N), may I ask you a question?"

You tilted your head to the side as you looked at him over your shoulder, sleepy (e/c) orbs met Minato's blue ones.

"Who's Kibutsuji?"

Minato asked, if he had asked you who was kibutsuji before he had taken you in Konoha you would've lashed out in immediate anger but considering you have forced yourself to let go, not to cry over spilled milk, you just gave him a bland answer.

"A name, a name of a person who died a long time ago"

You broke eye contact as you closed your eyes and went back to meditating. Just a name, as simple as that. The owner long dead by your own hands, then you followed soon after by comitting suicide. Suicide, you remember back then that you tried to kill yourself before tou were pulled into the BNHAverse. The pressure of being the first born child of your mother's side of the family, the first granddaughter from your mother's side and second grandchild on your father's side, the expectations, and many more.