II

Warning:
Unhinged reader
Death
Implied pedophilia,
sexual assault, Rape and Cannibalism

(Y/N) Uchiha

The elder had your 'last name' change to Uchiha since you were in there territory, Fugaku had your living space stationed near his and Mikoto's, Mikoto was.. okay. She was nice enough to lent you her old clothes, they fit, a little big but they fit.

Mikoto was the one who will look after you, they know Mikoto was capable of incapitating you. If only they knew how you could easily escape them, but you don't, you trail behind the woman like a baby duck.

She would occassionally pinch your cheeks or dress you up, looks like she really wanted kids. You would catch her staring longingly at small children running around the compound. It was only a few days yet Uchiha members were gossiping, no they were talking even if you were around, if only they knew that you could pick up on their words. Half-blood, is what you hear, what you were called. Jokes on them your not even an Uchiha, just pretending to be one to avoid the radar.

It was only a few days yet you saw how dark this world really is, how messed up this world is like the other two worlds you been in previously, girls and boys who are born from the lower class of the Uchiha clan were servants, slaves. Even often used as toys, you could pick up scents of others on the servants, male or female, you can pick up the smell of sex even if they washed, scrubbed, themselves raw you can still smell it.

Mikoto have slaves too, five, you might be one as well considering you find yourself helping. You didn't mind, it remind the domesticity you have before you were ripped away from your home. You haven't touched your sword ever since you came here, it lies in your abyss with your phone.

A right, the abyss you call your shadow but its morely like a space. Maybe you went a bit overboard when you fought against the heroes and the villains, scratch that you did go overboard. When you went inside you could only sweatdropped at what you saw after you found your phone. You may have or may have not a whole grocery and convenience store in there or two.

In your defense you were emotionally, mentally and physically stressed and absolutely done with the shit you have to deal with the heroes, ugh. But you were glad there was no human in there, not a single soul but the shadows you stole were in there, waiting to be used by you. They could only obey you, they needed you to survive or they will just wither and die like what happened to their original owners.

"(Y/N), help please"

You snapped out of your trance as you move towards the kitchen, you were in the garden tending to the vegetables, ah.. you remember helping your grandpa in his farm, growing vegetables and plants. You miss him, you cleaned your hand and went towards a female servant.

They didn't really gave you their names, but they know your name. Other than your name and being a 'half-blood uchiha', they don't know anything about you. You would sometimes find them staring creepily at the small mole that was near your lips on the upper right and near your left ear. You could vaguely remember about your moles, it meant a good life, a beauty standard too. Yeah right, bullshit on the good life part but no one needs to know that.

Ah.. no wonder, you thought as you looked at the food she cooked, it was untouched. Mikoto has become picky with food lately, ever since you cooked her a homemade dish, as a thank you for lending you clothes but often times you just wore pants and a plain shirt, she refused to eat other foods, even snacks.

You could feel the girl was annoyed and offended, you are too. It was a waste of food and ingredients, your right eye twitched, maybe you shouldn't have made that dumplings. Taking a deep breath even if your growing annoyed took the tray from her and placed in on the kitchen counter, the house was traditional but the kitchen was somewhat modern. There was a fridge and that was enough, you tied your hair into a low bun as you moved towards the fridge. You'll make fried chicken, your recipe even if its simple.