What If: Alternate ROR

What if dear (Y/N) became an anomaly that the gods feared? What if (Y/N) was the first to ever kill a god, hehe nice👍

"Hold him!! Almost!"

Your vision was shaking as you dodge the unrelentless attacks from the first progenitor. Taking a deep breath you jumped over the tendrils that shot on your direction that has the intention of grabbing you.

The yelling of the hashiras and the kamaboko squad filled your ears, various breathing forms that you have come to know, to forcefully learn, to use was used by the hashiras. Lightning crackled around you as you used Zenitsu's breathing technique, all your strength put on your legs as you zoomed past the tendrils and straight at Muzan with the intent to stall for time.

"Ack!-"

Your body was in pain, pain that you cannot describe. Adrenaline is what keeps you going, survive! You need to survive this and get away! Your katana snapped near the hilt as one of Muzan's tendrils forced it away from his body and another hitting your thigh.

You were quick to cut off the tendril lodged on your thigh as you felt blood starting to enter your system much to your horror. He was trying to turn you again! You let go of the broken katana and snatched a katana that was near a mutilated corpse, why was he even trying to turn you.

You ready yourself to attack again before you felt your own body convulse, you fell on your one knee as you stared at the ground with wide eyes. What was happening, why does your body feel like its about to crumple and then starting to rebuilt itself again. Why does the corpse beside you look so, so delicious. So appealing that your mouth started to water. You heard him, you heard his sadistic laugh, as if he achieved something.

"Finally, after a few tries I finally have you!"

Muzan's gleaming red eyes staring at yours, his mouth stretched into a wide grin. He was staring at you, he reached out his hand towards yours as if telling you to come closer. That triumph gleam in his eyes, why was he looking at you.. your eyes widened. Pure horror in them as you quickly looked at the silver blade of the katana, slitted eyes staring back at you. You felt your breath hitched, your mouth feel open as you felt like your nearing your breaking point.

You let out a scream as you felt tendrils wrapped around your limbs, the sharp ends digging into your flesh with large quantities of blood pumping into your system. You felt yourself getting pulled until your face to face with him, his hand gripping your chin using force to make you look at him.

Your ears were ringing, it felt like you were underwater, the scent of blood swarming your nose, your vision was becoming more and more unfocused. You felt a bile rise up your throat, you can't hear the hashiras nor Tanjiro's angry yells. Your vision was starting to darken, you don't want to die near him. You don't want your body to be used as a vessel! You have fully replaced Tanjiro who was supposed to be the one in your place but found yourself targeted.

From the corner of your eye you could see something bright rising from between the trees, from behind the mountain, the sun. The sun was rising, it was rising! Relief started to flood your senses yet.. will you be free? Will you be able to leave? You wanted to believe that you would but deep down you knew that you won't.

A decision, you have a decision to make for yourself, you grabbed Muzan's hand. The hand that was disgustingly holding your face, your gaze slowly meet his. Red clashed against red, the other has no emotion while the other has a look of realization. A suicide mission, Muzan knew what you were about to do, it was in your eyes.

You were going down and you will take him down with you, you refuse to be a servant towards the young Ubayashiki who will become the head of the family. You refuse to see or ecen smell the vile scent of this selfish hashiras who forgot you were young, you won't live long with the mark in a shaoe of a flame, proudly attached to your skin, your forehead and your neck.