DAY 3: The Smoking of Christmas Pt. 2

We continue off the story in an alleyway in the time of December 1st, with a Braixen named Inferna kneeling right next to the odd-looking Typhlosion with purple flames appearing around his neck, about to ask him various questions, while the Johtonian Typhlosion, Firestar, watches from afar.

“What are you?” The Braixen asked the odd-looking Typhlosion, who is slowly calming down in response to her presence. “Well, I am a Typhlosion.” He answered. Inferna was confused at his response, but she pressed on. “Okay. Where did you come from?” She asked.

“Oh.” The odd-looking Typhlosion paused to think.. Trying to recall what brought him here. But then, his eyes went bloodshot red again, and he laid back down on the floor, chuckling. “I-I don’t remember, Ms. Pecha Berry.. Hehehehehe~..” He said. Inferna sighed, seeing him go back to being high again. “Poor creature.. He doesn’t remember anything that brought him here..” She mumbled. “Uhh, yeah. This guy is STONED.” Firestar beamed as he approached the other Typhlosion. “Hmm… I wonder if I should threaten him to get some answ-”

“Firestar! We are not going to hurt this creature!” Inferna growled as she hold one of the odd looking Typhlosion’s hands protectively. “Look at him. He’s probably going through a tough time, and we don’t know it. Instead of hurting him, we should be-” It was by then Inferna’s eyes widened as she has got an idea. “Firestar, we are taking him to our home!”

“WHAT?!” Firestar yelped, a bit angry at her idea. “Inferna, are you INSANE? This crackhead reeks of weed-”

From a distance, a nearby Grass Type Pokemon let out an offended gasp at the mere mention of the word “Weed”.

“-and he’s probably gonna ruin the furniture. Plus, he looks like a terrible version of me. I hate clones!” Firestar continued. Inferna glared at him at what he said. “Yeah. I know, but I wanted to see if we could fix him. We need to help him get back on his feet, and I am sure that once we can help him, he’ll be grateful for us.” Inferna said sternly, before looking away from Firestar. “Besides.. It’s December- Christmas Month. Shouldn’t everyone deserve to have a Christmas Miracle?”

Firestar stood there, thinking about a way to respond to that. Yes, everyone deserves to have a good Christmas. But what of the people who do bad things? What of the people who do drugs? What of the people who is a criminal? Do they deserve Christmas? That question the Braixen asked confuses the Johtonian Typhlosion. Though, just as he’s about to answer..

“Anyway, Firestar, we are keeping him in our home, and that's that. Now help me get him up. I.. couldn’t get him to sit up.” Inferna said, cutting Firestar off. The Typhlosion was about to say something, but he sighed, knowing that she wouldn’t change her mind, before going over to the Braixen and helping her get the odd-looking Typhlosion up from the floor. After that, the couple walked- well, at some point, the odd-looking Typhlosion couldn’t walk any further, so the two had to drag- him to their home. After some, well, HOURS, of dragging and walking, the three fire-types arrive at what appears to be a Cottage-like Household, the home Inferna and Firestar lived in for a few months.

Inferna would only look at her home with a smile on her face, determined to follow her idea, and try to help this Typhlosion. Firestar would only knew that this is going to be a bad ride for him.

From there, the couple (much to Firestar’s disliking to the other Typhlosion) keep the Typhlosion in their home to help him and support him. As the days and weeks go by, they support the odd-looking Typhlosion, clean him, and tried to help him stop smoking. But in the process, Inferna and Firestar learn more of this Typhlosion.

This odd-looking Typhlosion, who is named Kesa, is from the land of Hisui- which is Sinnoh in the past, and he was supposed to purify spirits to take them to the afterlife, but was sent to the future by an unknown force. After being taken to the future, Kesa struggles to survive, but he only smokes weed to keep his mind off of the dangers of the world.

The fact that Kesa is from the past, and is having a hard time surviving the current day’s modern lifestyle gives Inferna more reason to have him live with her and Firestar. But Firestar still doesn’t like him- he may get jealous at how much attention Kesa is getting from her instead of him.

Though, after many, many, MANY, days of seeing Inferna giving Kesa so much attention, Firestar has enough. This lack of attention has to end. He must get Inferna back, before she may start to develop feelings for Kesa.

Firestar has to get Kesa out of their lives before it is too late…

TO BE CONTINUED

(I know, sadly there gonna be another cliffhanger-)