DAY 13: Fight of the Flames Pt. 2

"LET THE SNOWY SHOWDOWN BEGIN!!!!”

Those words echo out in the snowy battlefield, and just as Sam is about to react, he’s inmediately gets struck by snowballs. He screeched at how cold they are.

As of now, we are seeing a Snowball Fight begin to start. The two groups were already throwing snowballs at each other, in a attempt put pressure on them.

“Woah! For pokemon, they sure move quick!” Leon R. shouted as he tried to make a snowball.. “That’s their EV stat for ya!” Sunny called back while hiding behind the wall for cover.
“Seriously? Why?” Fernando created an slingshot for the Snowball, and he was about to start to load it up, Sunny tackled him to the ground before a snowball would hit him.
“See that? They were going for our heads with their stats! We need to think better than them.”
Sunny said, thinking while laying on his body. Fernando was blushing a bit, and before he could do anything, Leon R. took out their phone and took a photo of the two.
“HA! Caught you in 4k Widescreen HD-” Leon R. couldn’t finish, as he was hit in the head by a upcoming snowball.

“!!!!!!” Sunny gets off of Fern in embarrassment, but still shock from the sight of the collasping trainer. “Leon, no!” Fernando go to Leon R. to comfort him. “W..What happened?.. Was I..?” Leon R. asked. “Yes.. Your stubbornness got you shot.” Fernando with a nod. The trainer in red would only sigh. “Well, least I went out with a mem-” Leon R. seen Sunny taking his phone and pushing it in the snow. “W…What are yo-”

“You don’t your phone after this, kind sir.” Sunny spoke with a hint of embarrassment. “...oh.” Leon R. would sigh again. “Well, least it SOMETHING..”
“Leon, don’t you dare faint on m- Aaaaaand ya did.” Fernando feels bad. “NOOOOO- Not Leeeeee! Why won’t they hit ME fir-”

Sunny smacked  Fern upside the head. “Yo! We still got a war on our butts. We have to avenge him, but lementing is not a time here.” She said, and the red-brown trainer would get up, and load up the slingshot with a big snowball.

Meanwhile, to the fire types..
“Yes! I sniped the Grass man!” Leon C. cheered. “Yeah yeah, we know. Ya said that 20 times already..” The Arcanine, who is named Blitz, said.. “Yep. Now keep throwing..” The Salazzle mumbled as she  was seen lying on a lawn chair, sleeping.

“...So are we not gonna establish the fact that she is taking advantage of us and make things harder for us?” Leon C. asks. The Arcanine would growl at him. “Get back to throwing balls, Lee.” Blitz demanded, and the two fire types began firing away again.

Seems the climax of this battle is growing near..

TO BE CONTINUED