DAY 4: The Smoking of Christmas Pt. 3

It has many many days since we last saw our couple, and now, the day has come. The time now was Christmas Eve, and we see 3 fire types eating their breakfast, which was a bunch of berries, and bread. As Inferna, the Braixen, and Kesa, the Hisuian Typhlosion, ate their food wonderfully, Firestar looked at Kesa with a glare, also eating the berries and bread. The Johtonian Fire Starter was getting tired of this- the affection Kesa is getting, the smell of weed (even after many baths, Kesa still reeks of weed- how?), and the fact that he looks SIMILAR to him… All of that got him to be very jealous of Kesa.

So as he glared at the other Typhlosion before him, thoughts of Kesa getting Inferna to like him filled his mind, and the image of Kesa and Inferna kicking Firestar out and making love got him to growl silently. ‘Kesa needs to go.’ Firestar thought, his hand heating up for a moment. Just as he’s about to think of another word, Inferna caught notice of Firestar’s hand heating up, along with the glare he’s giving to Kesa, and she stops eating for a moment. “Star, are you okay?” She asked to the Johtonian Fire Starter. Kesa looked at Firestar with a confused look on his face, probably wondering why he’s staring at him like that in this time.

“Am I okay? Yeah! I am totally okay. I just want to get this Typhlosion out of this house!”

…Is what Firestar would have said if he had the moment to say so. But hey, he shouldn’t say that to Inferna. That would fail his plan. So, Firestar would sigh and stop glaring. “I.. am alright, Inferna.” He said. “I just had a bad nightmare, that’s all.”

“Really? Oh. Don’t worry, Star.” The Braixen smiled and hold one of Firestar’s hands on the table. “The nightmare won’t come true. It won’t haunt you unless its using Dream Eater.”

“Har-har, Inferna.” The Typhlosion smiled slightly.
“Yo, dude, are you.. Really alright?” Kesa asked him. The Question that comes from someone they just met in their lives got Firestar to growl in response. “I am fine, Kesa. I am just going on a walk.”

“Oh, good! Kesa will join you!” Inferna cheered. “I do want him and you to get some groceries for the Christmas Feast, and Decorations for our home.”

That got the Johtonian Typhlosion off guard. “W-WHAT?! With him?! Heck no! I do not want to be seen with this guy- I don’t want them to think I was a crackhead too!”

“Firestar! Apologize!” Inferna growled. “Kesa is a changed man, because he helped change his life! He may still smoke, unfortunately, and is still smells like weed, another unfortunately-”

Kesa feels guilty at Inferna’s words about him.

“But I helped him become adapted to the modern life of society, and give him the care and affection he deserved.”

Kesa smiled at what she said, though Firestar thought it was a smug, but just as he was about to growl, Inferna gets up from the table, walked up to his side and placed a finger on his lips, stopping him from making noises.

“So, Firestar,” Inferna looked at her mate with a calm gaze. “I want you to apologize to him for what you said, and TRY, just TRY to get along with him, and protect him just like how you protected me. Got it?”

Firestar would stare at her before looking away.

“Please? For me?” The Braixen begged. “I promise to give you the best present I could find in my bedroom~” Now that got the Typhlosion nodding without hesitation.

“Good. Now, go out, you two. I have to take care of things in the house while you are gone.” Inferna points at the door with the twig that came from her tail, and the two Typhlosions head out of the house to get to Mesagoza.