DAY 14: Fight of the Flames Pt. 3

As we head back to the battlefield, we see that on the trainer side, Fernando was loading up a slingshot contraction with a big pile of snow. “Ugh, don’t worry, Lee. We would avenge you.” The Trainer mumbled with vengence. Sunny was seen sitting on Leon R.’s chest, lookin over to the vengeful trainer with a determined look.

There is something that was not mentioned in the rules from the Snowy Showdown. When one group is losing, they’re allowed to throw “Big Gaile”, a big spiky iceball that has a chance to ruin the other team’s fort and wall. This may help out Fernando’s team, since they lost one teammate.

Meanwhile, the Fire Type group would see the other groupwork on something. “Hey, what’s going on over there?” Blitz asked, one of her ears folded back from the confusion. The Salazzle and the Charmeleon wants to know, but they know that they won’t last long in the battlefield, so, the two of them decided to sneak on them and attack them. But then, to do that, one of them has to be the shield, at the cost of them being eliminated. Who would do that? “Hmmm… Could they be bored of this game?” Blitz asked asked again, which made Leon C. and Sizzler smile deviously. Blitz has signed herself up as the tank.

Back to the trainer group, Fernando is slowly aiming the Big Gaile Cannon at the other team’s base. Thouh, as he does so, Sunny notice something running towards them. “OH! OH! Fern, aim faster!” Sunny exclaimed as she quickly got off of Leon R.’s body, and start to throw the snowballs at the approaching teammate. However, she realized that it isn’t stopping. “W-What? Why-” Sunny was confused. However, it quickly ended when the approaching teammate halted, and a Charmeleon and a Salazzle jumped out from a now Snow Covered Arcanine. “Hah! Snow Assault!” Leon C. yelled from a few feet in the air, and the two pokemon started to throw snowballs at them from above. It’s raining snowballs!

The girl trainer gasped at the sight of it, and shen closed her eyes, embracing for impact… When nothing happened. She opened her eyes, and behold, a big spiky ball being shot upward, and the one who fired it was Leon R., who apparently kicked the thing up. The big ball is sent hurling at the two pokemon in the air, and before they would try to react, they got hit by the spiky ball, and fell to the ground, covered in snow, and they seemed to be fainted. Probably because their bodies registers this as an Not So Effective attack.

The two trainers looked at Leon R. with a shocked look on their faces. Though, the shock ended with a smile, and the both of them cheered for the trainer in green. “WE HAVE WON THE SNOWY SHOWDOWN!!!”

And so the 3 trainers has their fun in the snowy battlefield, and win the game. Merry Christmas.

EXTRA SCENE (For the lols XD)

“So are we gonna not awknowlege the fact that we made the idea of the spiky ball is the overpowered item?” Sam, who showed up after the victory, asked. “Yeah! We awknowlged that, why?” Fernando asked. Sam would point at Leon R., with his leg is bleeding out.
“..I-It is worth it..” Leon R. spoke between painful groans. “...yeah. Lets get rid of that idea.”
Sunny asked, and the 3 other trainers agreed.