DAY 17: The Dragon who Cuts Ice (Iceslasher's Backstory) Pt. 2

Silence.

That’s all what this Diamond Hakamo-o could hear, and when he woke up, all he see is an empty void of darkness. Has he..? No, he didn’t. He is still breathing. And despite himself not being able to move, he could feel a cool breeze hitting is body. He is unsure what the cool breeze is coming from.. So he shook- well, blinked, it off, and focused on what’s happening. He tried to recall the moments that got him here..

He remembered the Arctozolt attacking him.. Breaking a piece of the cliff off.. And falling. The mere memory made him sad.. But also curious. Who was that creature? Why did it target him? Many many questions fill his mind.. Though, the questions soon stopped when the hakamo-o was blinded by a bright, warm light.. The light was there for a while, so he couldn’t see much. After some time, the light’s brightness lowered, allowing the Hakamo-o to look around. The once void of darkness was replaced with the void of white, and before him, was Arceus himself.

“..Hello there.. Iceslasher..” The Pokemon God spoke to him. The Hakamo-o, who is named Iceslasher, tried to speak, but no voice came out of him. He, thinking that he is mute, starts to panic. “..Iceslasher, do not be alarmed. You are not mute.” Arceus said.. Which made the Diamond Hakamo-o stop panicking and look at the god before him.

“Now.. I know that you just went through terrible fate. Your isolated lifestyle got you to the situation where you fell to that aggressive Pokemon..”

The image of the Arctozolt flashed in Iceslasher’s mind.. Which made the Hakamo-o sad. “But.. this is not a fate you deserved. Nor the one you wanted.” Arceus spoke calmly, and the Hakamo-o was nodding in agreement. He never wanted to end like this. He needs to get back to his world, and live.

“So Iceslasher, I will revive you back to life.. But..” Arceus paused.. Looking at the confused Hakamo-o that is looking at him. “..instead of going to the home you grew up on.. You’ll be taken to somewhere more.. Populated. I will show you the best experience this world has to offer, along with the many joys that will come your way.” The Hakamo-o was shocked. He doesn’t want to appear to a different location! He hasn’t got his stuff yet! The Hakamo-o tried to protest, until he stopped, facepalming as he realized that no voice will come out of him, no matter how loud he yelled.

“..Iceslasher. I know how much you would go against that idea.. but it pains me to see you live like this. Especially with how it ended. So please.. Accept this blessing of mine.. And try to live a more.. Happier lifestyle.” After that, Iceslasher gets to feel tired. He reached his hand out to the god before him, probably to try touching them.. But before he could do it.. The hakamo-o closed his eyes, and went to sleep. As he slept, Arceus’ let out a inaudible roar, and purple and green energy starts to surround Iceslasher. Next thing we knew, he is gone- now transported to a different location.. Or maybe, a different world.

TO BE CONTINUED