DAY 20: The Dragon who Cuts Ice (Iceslasher's Backstory) Pt. 4

“Hello?”

A voice called out to break the silence. Again. Is this Deja Vu? Iceslasher groaned as he woke up from his slumber.. And see the Charizard standing on his right side, looking down on him. He was going to sit up, but he feels two gentle hands lightly press against his cheeks and kept his head there on what feels to be a soft pillow. Or maybe.. A limb. Iceslasher would look up, and realized that he’s laying his head on a lap of a Gardevior. The Hakamo-o, realizing what happened, would jerk her hands away and quickly get up.

“H-HEY NOW! What happened here! Why di-” The Charizard wrapped his hand around the Hakamo-o’s muzzle, cutting him off. “Little Hakamo-o, calm down.We are not here to fight. We just wanted to get to know you, that’s i-” The Charizard spoke, but was cut off when he feels his hand slowly gets cold. “..Little Hakamo-o.. This is.. Unatural..” The Charizard said as his hand heats up, melting off whatever cold tempturature he could feel, while also give Iceslasher the first time feeling something other than cold. It’s harmless at first, but he isn’t used to the feeling of warmth, so he went to try pulling his hand off of his snout, to no avail since his hand is stronger than his. So Iceslasher has to stand there, whining from how uncomfortable he is.

“..What? You in heat or something?” The Charizard asks, confused at what this Hakamo-o is whinig about. Iceslasher doesn’t know what he means by that, but taking that as an insult, he growled at the Charizard, and just as the fighting would continue, the Gardevior smacked them both behind the head. “Can you two stop fighting please? We brought him out for a reason, did we not?” The Gardevior said with a slight glare, his hands rubbing against each other out of nervousness.

/What? His? Is this Gardevior male? WHY is it male?/ I hear you ask through the screen. Yeah. Unfortunately (but in a good way thanks to the degenerates) there is such thing as Male Gardeviors. But hey, its not anyday you see a good caring Gardevior letting a male sit on their lap.

“...” The Charizard lets the Hakamo-o’s snout go, and he sighed. “WHAT WAS THAT?!” The hakamo-o asked with a snarl. “W-Why did ya have to hold my muzzle like that?!”
“I want you quiet down.. We managed to escape that trainer.” The Gardevior shushed the angry Diamond Hakamo-o. “Quiet down?! Why I o- Wait. What?” The Hakamo-o was shocked, and confused. The two were friends with the trainer. Why did the two escape?

“Yeah. See, while you are knocked out by me, BurnDancer is tired of the commands comng from the trainer, so lets just say, he made him faint.” The Gardevior explained. “We are far away from him as of now, so we are safe and should be able to talk, but you need to keep quiet, otherwise, he’ll put us back into his balls and repeat the same Trainer cycle- Battle when called, Eat when ordered to eat, Sleep to heal HP, rinse in repeat.”

“..” The Hakamo-o was confused about everything he said. But thinking that he’s free, he turned to leave, but the Gardevior grabbed him by the tail. “Now hold on there Dragon, we got some questions for you. We never really know what you are, and where you come from.” The Charizard looked at the one grabbing his leg. “Hold on, Diane, don’t let him stay here. I know we are curious now, but what we should be focusing on is us being free from that trainer. We are all out, right?” He said to the Gardevior, who groaned at that. “Whatever. Yeah. We all are out.”

“Really?” He asked, which made the gardevior groan again, and take out the bag. Well, the Trainer’s bag. Has he took it somehow? After he took it out, he started to throw everything out of the bag- revives, potions, berries, two pokeballs with legendaries in it (How did that get in there?), other pokeballs like great and quick balls, and various other items. Oh, and a wallet not only containing information of the trainer, but also holds 30 billion Pokedollars. “....HOLY ARCEUS! BurnDancer, we are rich!” The Gardevior gasped out in joy, and the Charizard smiled. The Hakamo-o was confused. “Uhh.. What ya mean by Rich?”

“Hm? WHat ya mean by that? You know what Rich is. We have tons of money.” The Charizard said with a smile. “...What’s money?” Iceslasher asked again, which caused the two other pokemon to look at him in awkward silence.

“. . . Do you at least know what this is?” The gardevior lifted up a Hyper Potion. “Uhhh, is it a bottle of water? I could drink that!” Iceslasher went to grab the potion, but just as he’s going to twist the top off, the two of them clambered over to stop him. “HEY HEY HEY NOW! Don’t do this, man!” The Gardevior ordered. “Yeah! These things aren’t bottle of waters! They heal you in battle!”

“..What? Sorry..” Iceslasher looked at the ground in shame, and in confusion. How could he last in here? Why is all of this so confusing to him? He isn’t sure.. He’s going to ask them, but the memory of the Arctozolt attacking him made him be silent, and stood there, thinking on what to do.

‘Okay, I am in a new world with new creatures I am unfamiliar with after being attacked by an Arctozolt and fallen off a cliff. I was sent here for a reason, but I am not so sure why.. I worry for what’s to come. And i am pretty sure, the Charizard is gonna beat me up, no doubt..’ Iceslasher thought as he stared at the floor, thinking.. ‘If I could find a way to get home, or, when worse comes to worse, to survive in these new, unfamiliar lands, maybe none of this is confusing.. Man.. What could I do?..’

‘..What could I do indeed.’ A voice rang in his mind, which shocked the Hakamo-o. ‘W-WHAT?! Who goes there?’ The Hakamo-o thought. ‘..Look forward, Iceslasher.’ The voice responded, so the Hakamo-o looked forward, seeing the two pokemon. ‘..I only see those two threatening and unfamiliar creatures. Why are you telling me to look forward at their threatening a-’ Iceslasher thought, before he was slapped across the face. “Iceslasher! You Giratina idiot! I spoke in your mind!” The Gardevior shouted, and the Hakamo-o covered his cheek. “...What?”

“Does the words ‘I only see those two threatening and unfamiliar creatures’ ring any bells?” The Gardevior asked, which shocked Iceslasher, as those are the exact words he said in his mind.
“Ugh, you have no empathy for us.”

“..How did you know what I think?” He asked.
“...I am a Fairy/Psychic type.Duh!” The Gardevior responded.
‘..Rude much?’ Iceslasher thought, which earned him another slap across the face. “I AM NOT RUDE, ICESLASHER!” The Gardevior growled. “Well I am SORRY if you and orange wing lizard are looking quite intimidating! I wasn’t used to seeing you two! I don’t even KNOW what you two are! All of this is… NEW to me..” Iceslasher growled, but the growl quickly fades, and he starts to vent to them unknowingly. “I-I.. I DON’T belong here! I am not used to this world’s laws, creatures, or whatever it is that isn’t from a snowy area. I am confused, I am scared, and I don’t know what to do.. If only I had..” The Hakamo-o feels two gentle hands caressing his cheeks. “Hey.. Calm down. You are okay. We not enemies. And since you told us, why don’t you stick with us for a while? We’ll teach you how life works here compared to your world, and you’ll tell us about yourself. Deal?”

“...” The Hakamo-o would only nod to that.. Looking quite sad. But also.. Happy. He’s in mixed feelings now.. But least he escaped. He think..

TO BE CONTINUED