DAY 23: Extra Scenes, Memes, What Ifs and Galore! Pt.1

After the Garchomp finished reading the previous story, you notice that time has stopped for a moment, and your surroundings turning grey. You was confused, but was glad that you are able to still breath, look around, and move. However, what ya didn't expect is to see a human floating above you.

"Heya

"Heya." The human floating above you spoke, looking down at you as you looked up at them. The floating human seemed to wear a light blue and dark blue outfit, with green eyes and blue hair. Who is this human? You are unsure. But what you do know is that he too is moving and speaking to you, which is odd considering that the two of you were the only ones speaking as time has stopped.

"Nice to meet ya! Names AzureScales, the totally-not-negative Mr. Blue guy. I have come to see you through some sort of dimensional rift. Haha.." The floating guy, who is named AzureScales apparently, said with a smile as he floats a few feet away, rotate his body around 90 degrees, and land on his feet. "So what up? Anything cool happened in your life?" He asks. Just as you were to speak, a shadowy figure appeared behind the blue haired human. "Ugh, dude, just show them what you wanted to show them." The figure spoke out of annoyance.

"Azetra, calm your shit. I will show them, when I show them." AzureScales replied. The figure sighed. "Ugh.. Okay, oddball." The shadowy figure starts to change its appearance- the black cloudy appearance, is now replaced to what appears to look like AzureScales, but is mostly black, and has red eyes, and red nails on their fingers.

"Finally, you changed

"Finally, you changed. What took ya so-"
"Shut up." Azetra growled.
"..Okay, ANYWAY, like what this nonexistant soul of mine-"
"HEY!" Azetra was offended by what he said about him.
"-has said, I have come here to show you something cool. You remember the stories that Garchomp has told you about?" AzureScales asked. You nodded, as you were very interested on all the stories.
"Well, what I am about to tell you is all of those stories, but with a twist." The blue haired human smiled.

"Yes, you idiot. Don't get confused on us now. The thing this dude would show you now would be full of What Ifs, Randomness, and various mememememememememes, based off on the stories you read so far in this book." Azetra explained. "Think of it as the Hidden Files- a bunch of tapes filled with stories unreleased to the public. But then, in this case, it would be a bunch of stories of alternative universes where the main character/s would do something stupid, different, or anything else that makes it noncanon to the story lore. Oh, and some Extra Scenes from the canon story, apparently."

AzureScales clapped to Azetra. "Congrats. Ya spoken to many words.Good job."
"Hey, you stop clapping me!" Azetra paused. "....Wait-"
"AYOOOO!!!!!!" AzureScales yelled out, and Azetra would only growl and fades into nothingness. "Woah.. Didn't expect him to say that, haha. Anyway, ready?"
The reader didn't get a chance to get ready, as AzureScales snapped their fingers, and the world around them went black.

LET THE FUN BEGIN!

What If: Firestar continued down the bad path?
(from "The Smoking of Christmas")

Firestar the Typhlosion was seen at a bar, drinking a bottle of beer. A Thievul customer noticed how sad he is. "Uhh, hey, dude, you alright?" He asked. "..I am alright." Firestar replied.. Taking a sip from the bottle.

"You sure? You don't seem to be alri-"
"...I just. I lost my wife. 3 years of love and care, lost because I had the choice of going home with decorations, alone.." Firestar answered sadly.

"..Uhh, what's wrong with going home alone, dude?" The Thievul asked. "..Well.. We met this one druggie of a Typhlosion lying around.. And the sight of it made my wife wanna help him. But she is giving this guy a LOT of care. I wanted him gone, so she could go back to me. But I didn't expect this to happen. My life fell apart after that.. And here I am." Firestar spoke.. Before crying on the counter. "Hey, hey," The Thievul placed it's paw on his back. "Don't cry. I will be there for you. I may not know you very well, but I am giving you my best regards and hopes that your life will get better." The fox pokemon smiled at the Badger, who is looking at him with a sad look on his face. "..For someone who isn't a Kalos starter, you remind me of my wife.."

"Wait, your wife? She's a-" The Thievul was cut off by a Lopunny appearing out of nowhere and grabbing Firestar's hand. "Hey, Sweetie, lets get out of here. Don't want these CREEPS to take you away.." She said, glaring at the Thievul. The Dark Type was a bit confused, but then they notice that the Typhlosion got up from the chair, and was dragged out of the bar. He feels bad for Firestar.. Hoping that he'll get better. But then, he is also jealous that his new life is to have a bunny be his wife against his will.

What If: Inferna has enough of helping Kesa?
(from "The Smoking of Christmas")

"I HAD IT!" The Braixen screamed at Kesa, who is seen lying on the floor, staring at the ceiling with a high expression on their face. "I HAVE TRIED TO HELP YOU, BUT YOU SEEMED UNHELPABLE! I tried so HARD to give you some sort of treatment to help you, but you keep resisting that, and I couldn't take it anymore. So, I'll have to politely ask you, to get out." Kesa remained on the floor, chuckling. "Woah, are those dancing Blazikens?" The Typhlosion spoke. Inferna, enraged, would try to pick him up, but Kesa's body weight make it hard for her to do so, and eventually, Kesa rolled over, and he is now lying on top of Braixen, who is screaming as she tried to get out from under him. Firestar walked by, as he heard his wife screaming, but he see her not there.

"Hey, Kesa, you-" Firestar sees Kesa sleeping. "...Ugh.. Nevermind.." Firestar then walked away, and Inferna's screams get louder from under Kesa's chonky body.

What If: Drako's plan fails? (from "The Mo-o Christmas")

"Okay, Drako, we all know it was you who is santa." One of the Jangmo-os said.
"What?" The Kommo-o seemed to act aloof. "What do you mean? I am not Dra-"
"If you are not Drako, tell us one of our weaknesses." A Hakamo-o requested.
"...Uhhh... Fairy Types?" Drako asked nervously.
"WRONG! It's- Oh. Nevermind."
"Wait. The real question we should be asking here is.. If this one isn't Drako, how do they know where we live?" One different Jangmo-o asked. Everyone was silent.. Probably astounded at what they asked. All Jangmo-os and Hakamo-os look to Drako.. Who is sweating nervously.
"Uhhhh, UHHHHH-"

"...This guy is a fake! Intruder Alert!" After that, Drako was then get beaten up by the Jangmo-os and Hakamo-os. Yangi tried to stop them, only for them to beat him up as well. After that, they forced those two out of the cave, and soon, the Jangmo-os and hakamo-os celebrated their victory.

"..Ha.. Suck to suck.." Xenoro-o spoke.. Before she was beaten up by 2 Jangmo-os, thinking that she was part of the plan as well. Hey, least she got karma.

What If: Yena fly away from Sunset at the beginning? (from "A Shiny's First Wish")

As the Shiny Riolu look up to the giant shiny Kalos Y legendary with eyes full of wonder and awestruck, Yena was uncomfortable, probably because they don't want to see such a small creature get close to them, so before the Riolu reacted, Yena flew away. The Riolu would stare up as they flew away, and they never been so inspired in their life.

What? You expected the Riolu to react badly? Nope! They is too adorable. No bad thing would effect adorable pokemon. NEVER.

Extra Scene (from "T.D.W.C.I."): Aftermath
As Iceslasher headed off, memories of his bond with Milo and Charlie flashed in his mind. He was glad to meet such good friends, and hoped that in the future, he'll meet someone as friendly as those two were.

But then, that hope quickly ended when he was hit in the head, and was put in a luxury ball. The surprise catch got the Hakamo-o to be off guard, and last thing he knew, it's too late. The last click was heard, as he was successfuly captured. But by who? A familiar trainer was seen walking by. "Oh yeah! I got myself a special Hakamo-o!"

TO BE CONTINUED