DAY 5: The Smoking of Christmas Pt. 4

We see a Typhlosion running past the crowd of people, eyes full of tears and worry. Firestar, once was wanting to get rid of Kesa, is now wanting him back after an imagination of what would happen in the future made him realize the serverity of his actions. And now he’s on the hunt. As he ran, he looked around frantically for Kesa, but he’s nowhere in sight. After running around, he stopped, thinking that running is pointless, and he decides to search around.

As time passed, Firestar’s worry for Kesa is increasing, and the ringing sounds of Inferna’s crying in his head gets louder, and louder. And before he would realize it, it was nightfall. People are heading to their homes, the stores are closing, and the decorations remained on the buildings. Firestar, after realizing that it is dark out, would only stand there in the sidewalk.. Tears flowing out of his eyes as he thought he lost Kesa forever. Though, just as all hope is lost…

..A small Eevee bumped into his leg. “Ooof- Sorry, this is a second Typhlosion I have bumped into.” It squeaked. Firestar, looking over to see the Eevee, is releaved and filled with hope and joy. Maybe there’s still a chance to meet with Kesa. Maybe this Eevee would know where he is?
“Y-you are fine. But do you know where the first Typhlosion you bumped into is? I am searching for him.” Firestar asked.

“Oh? Are you Firestar?” The Eevee asked, and when the Typhlosion nodded, the small Normal Type jumped up and used Headbutt at his side, making the Typhlosion let out a pained noise. “H-Hey, what was that for-” Firestar was cut off by the Eevee. “Why on earth did you have to hurt Mr. H. Typhlosion, Firestar? You left him behind!”

“I-I know.. But I… I realize the mistake of my actions. I wanted to find him, and try to set things right. I know you or him, or heck, both of you, hate me now, but I don’t want to be a bad person.. I have changed.. I swear.. So please..” Firestar went on his knees.. “Please, little Eevee, can you take me where Kesa is?” He begged. “Please.. I.. I swore to Arceus, I will do anything to make up to Kesa.. I.. I promise..”

The Eevee stood there.. Staring at Firestar with a confused look on his face. But after thinking for a second, the Eevee nods. “Sure.I will take you to him, but you better n-”

“THANK YOU!” The Typhlosion hugged the Eevee quickly, thanking him very often. Though the Eevee squirmed out of his grip, and ran off. Firestar quickly got to his feet and followed the Eevee.

After a few minutes, the Eevee lead him to an alleyway. Though, it is something familar about it. Yes, this is a place where Inferna and Firestar first met Kesa. And look, the Hisuian Typhlosion is sitting against the wall, staring at the floor in sadness. Firestar was relieved to see him alive.

“Kesa! I found you! Are you-”

“Leave me alone, Firestar.. I don’t want you to lie to me.. I know you want me gone..” Kesa spoke.

“... Kesa..” Firestar takes a step towards Kesa..

“LEAVE ME ALONE!!” The Hisuian Typhlosion roared, looking at Firestar with a tearful glare. “Just go, and don’’t take me away since you hate me so much!”

“...Kesa.. I.. I have come to say.. I am sorry..” The Typhlosion’s eyes tear up.

“Sorry?For what? Didn’t you want me gone? Aren’t you happy?”

“I was..But.. I.. I what I do i wrong.. I should have you stay with me..I could have not hated you.. I..I don’t want you to.. Kesa.. I am sorry.. I am so sorry for everything I put you through. I am just.. So jealous that Inferna is giving you so much attention.. And I thought she’s gonna love you someday, but I realized that she promised me.. That she’ll love me and only me.. I.. I..” And tears fell from the Typhlosion’s face.. He couldn’t hold it in.. “Kesa.. I am sorry.. I am sorry!.. Please.. Please!.. Come back with me and Inferna!.. I-I will do anything to make up to you, just pl-”
Firestar was cut off by Kesa hugging him tightly.. “I.. I forgive you..”
Kesa said.. And Firestar, after hearing those words, would smile. But then that smile was quickly faded, as he starts to cry being close to Kesa. The Hisuian Typhlosion rubbed his back as he sobbed.. Happy that Firestar apologized to him.. But also hoping that this will end, knowing that no one in the city would want to hear a Typhlosion crying.

After 2 minutes of crying, Firestar regained his composure.. “Okay. Are you done crying?” Kesa asked him, and Firestar nodded slightly. It has been a while since he last cried, especially to people other than Inferna. And after that, the two Typhlosions headed back home to the cottage in the woods.

When they enter the house, they saw Inferna, sitting in a chair, sipping her tea.
“Hey Inf-” Kesa and Firestar each get a slap to the face by Inferna. “WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN?! And why on EARTH did you to not bring in food or decorations?”

“...Uhhhhhhhh-” Kesa and Firestar wasn’t sure on what to say. They weren’t even know what to do. Though, as if it was by some Christmas Miracle, they hear a knock on the door. “Hm? Who could that be?” Inferna walked past the two, and she seen 2 boxes- a big box of food, and a small box of decorations, which made the Braixen smile. “Oh! So you two DID bring them here! Thanks!”

Kesa and Firestar look at each other for a moment before nervously nodding. “Y-You are welcome.” The two said at the same time.

And so, the three fire types have a good and restful night. Firestar’s hate and jealousy towards Kesa were long gone, and he is now accepting him into his wing. Plus, he had learned to not judge a book by their cover, especially to one who is the similar species as you.

The End. And may they- and you- have a Merry Christmas.

EXTRA SCENE (for fun XD):
In the middle of the afternoon during Christmas Day, we see Kesa and Firestar eating their food provided from the Box. Inferna walked in the room to greet the two, but also, to ask them a question.

“So.. Since you two got the boxes, did any of you get the receipts?”

The two Typhlosion stopped eating the food after hearing that question, looking at each other with a nervous look on their faces.