Part-2

Night time Arhaan entered the room of Ayan and saw him standing,who was standing there while facing the wall.Arhaan frowned and looked back and saw Armaan sat on the bed.

“Arman,why is my baby standing there?”He asked in an angry tone and went near Ayan.Ayan looked back at Arhaan with a smile but he made pout and ignored Arhaan who chuckled.

“Don’t you dare to look back at Ayan”Arman said loudly,Ayan turned to the wall and started to sulk.

“Big B,Tomorrow he has a History test,and he doesn't know the meaning of History like seriously”He sighs in frustration and lay on bed.

“Because I hate History and that’s not my fault”Ayan said and roll his eyes,Arman stand from the bed and go near him and softly slap on his back,Ayan whine loudly,Arhaan go near them and pull Ayan closer who started to push him but Arhan tighten his grip around him.

“Aww,Someone is mad,Right Bro?”Rihaan entered the room while holding a tray of food,Arbaaz nodded in agreement and sat on the bed,Ayan looked at them and folded his hands on his chest.

“You all are bad,especially you,you shout at me,you hit me,you are bad,very bad,I don’t want to talk with you”He was burning in anger how can his Baba shout at him and how dare others to make fun of him,he face turned red,Arbaaz laugh loudly which gain his attention,he glare at him angrily and threw the book on the floor but he immediately take back when Armaan held cane in hand,now Rihaan also burst into laughter and fell on the bed when he saw how Angry Ayan turned into scary cat,Ayan look down with sad face which is his fav weapon.Arhaan clear his throat and carry him like kids,Ayan didn’t say anything.

“Stop it,Now no one teases my buba and baby,Baba is sorry please forgive your Baba,you know na Baba loves you and if he scolds you it’s mean he is doing for your good right.”

“Still you hit me badly,my butt still in pain”He said and snuggled into a hug,Arhaan felt bad and started to rub his back and kiss all over on his face,Ayan smiled and kissed on his head back.

“Fine,I am not mad anymore but on one condition”

“Which one?my Prince”He asked softly and sat on the bed while Ayan was on his lap.

“No more study please please”He show puppy face to them,Arman threw the cane away and close his bag because he know now there is no use of this all because Arhaan going to melt😅.

“As you wish,now happy?”He said Arbaaz set their dinner on the bed and pulled Ayan on his lap.Ayan sulk and looked at Arhaan who ignored him now completely,Ayan made pout and sat silently,Arbaaz started to feed him.

“Ayan,don’t force me to punish you right now”Arbaaz said loudly,Ayan clench his shirt like kids and shook head as no,Arhaan didn’t pay any attention he know how his baby took advantage of his soft side,Arman held his arm not too tightly,Rihaan held Armaan hand who glare at him.

“Bhaiya,He will eat,right baby,please”He said in a pleading tone,he doesn't want his baby to face the worst punishment right now,Ayan looked down and nodded.

“Words!”Rihaan said in serious tone,Ayan gulp

“Ye.s”he said and started to eat his food,After finishing their dinner,Arbaaz open his medical box and check Ayan’s heart rate and take some medicines from the bag,Ayan hid behind Rihaan who look at Armaan who is looking too frustrated,He held Ayan’s wrist and pull him front.

“Take your medicines,like a good boy because now I am also not in the mood to save you,”Rihaan said in a calm yet scary tone,Arhaan cupping Ayan’s face and pinching on his nose.

“Don’t be brat you know na there is no any way for escaping so just obey your bhaiya”He said and kiss on his head,Ayan look at Arbaaz who come near him and put medicines inside his mouth,Ayan gulp them with a lot of difficulties,Arhaan ruffle his hairs and other smile at him.

“Good boy,Now lay on your stomach”Arbaaz said softly,Ayan started to shiver,Armaan hugged him and rubbed his back.

“Buba,no,don’t be scared,nothing will happen he just want to apply cream where Big B hit you,ok”He said softly,Ayan sigh in relief and lay on his stomach,Arbaaz smile and pull his pent down and Ayan flinch when Arbaaz rub alcohol cotton on his butt,Ayan try to look back but Rihaan make him look at him.

“Baby you know what?After school we go to the park,is that ok?”He said happily,Arhaan close his eyes and turn his face other side,Ayan smile and going to say something but he flinch and shout when he felt shot of pain,he squirim and try to sit but Arman held him tightly.

“AHHHHHH…B.aba ''He closed his eyes tightly and cried loudly even though this is not too painful but still he was so sensitive that for him this is too much,Rihaan rubbed his back,Arbaaz injected him fully.

“AHHHH,Hurt…B.aba.Stop…”He shout and threw legs,Arbaaz pull the needle out and rub his injected area,Arhaan open his eyes and pull him on the lap and rub his back,Ayan cried in his embrace for sometimes but then he drifted into sleep cause of medicines affect,they made him lay on the bed and covered him with blanket.

“Thank God,I thought today he was going to escape too,”Arbaaz said and ran hand in hair.Armaan patted his shoulder and made him relax.They smiled at Ayan and turned off the light.

Next Morning,Ayan sits in front of Armaan with hands up.

“Yes you are doing good,breath see”

“Ahh Baba,Help please,Dada I am tired please let me go”He whined and fell on the floor,Armaan hit a cane on his leg which made him sit back in his position.

“You are not going anywhere first do what I am saying”

“Yes,Buba,Exercise is important na”Arbaaz said and gave a cup of tea to Rihaan who was discussing something with Arhaan.

“No More please”He whined,Armaan glared at him and made him stand and hit a cane on his back,Ayan rubbed back with pout and cutely glared at Arman who tried to control his smile and clear his throat.

“Stop glaring you brat,And now focus”He said and Ayan rolled his eyes and started to follow him.After tough Morning Rihaan dropped Ayan to his school and started his car with a smirk.

“Today I show you how to shoot someone you son of bitch”He shouted and drove off.

Back to Ayan he look at the test paper and smirk then he slowly look at his socks where he write all answers😂😂😂But what he saw make him shocked he felt like he going to faint,He put both hands on the head.There is no any answer but yup there is one note for poor baby.

“YOU CAN DO IT WITHOUT CHEATING,LOVE YOU”~~BABA

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋