Part-8

Arbaaz make Ayan lay on the bed and attach some machines and make him wear oxygen mask he look at his team who were looking at him,he shake his head and hold One blade and look at at Ayan’s chest he took long breath and close his eyes,his hands started to shiver,suddenly one nurse come near him and patted his shoulder.

“Doctor,what are you thinking please start”Arbaaz let his tear fell and make a sharp cut on Ayan’s chest which started to bleed,his heart break into million pieces but he need to be strong,strong for his Baby,he put his all emotions aside and started to focus on operation,during the operation Ayan started to awareness in anaesthesia,he didn’t feel too pain but the pain enough to making him cry he can feel a sharp pain on his chest and also he saw cut on chest,he started to cry in pain.

“Ahhh hurt Stop pleas,Ah Baba,Hurt come please,Baba….”He started to shout,Arbaaz became shocked and shouted at the nurse.

“Prepare the anaesthesia fast…Bacha sh relax,nothing will happen”He wrapped his arm and Nurse started to inject him.

“Ahhhh Dadu…stop stop please hurt,I hate you,I hate all of you,I will never ever talk with all of you,I hate you Ah…”He said this all in low voice and become unconscious again,Arbaaz left heartbroken when he heard now their baby will hate them,he operate him.

After 5 hours they shift him in normal ward buy machines still attached to him while his chest covered with big bandage,Arbaaz enter the washroom and started to vomit,he look into mirror and saw his face is red covered in tears he looking mess,he wash his face and cough,he again started to vomit but then he felt someone’s hand on back he look and saw Arhaan,some sobs left out from his mouth,Arhaan pull him in tight hug and rub his back.

“Shh you did it so well,I proud of you my bub,shh see now our baby is out of danger right,shh”But Arbaaz just cried and sobs hard,Arhaan take him outside and make him sat,his body shivering a lot,Armaan and Rihaan come near him and sat beside him and squeeze his shoulders.

“Bhai you are the great,just because of you we get our bun back then why you are crying it’s bad manners,you know”Rihaan scolds him cutely and wipes his tears.

“H.e hates m.e,h.e hates us,he told me n.ow he never talks with us. ''He said this with a lot of difficulty. They looked shocked and  grabbed his hands tightly.

“No no He will never hate us,he was just in anger and also this is so painful right you know na he hates this all,don’t take him serious,right big b”Arman looked at Arhaan who nodded in agreement,they hugged Arbaaz and made him calm.

After some hours,Ayan started to gain his conscious but his eyes become glossy when he felt pain,IV attached on his hand he groan and remove the IV harshly and yelp then threw it away,Arbaaz heard his voice and run inside and saw him in cold look,he become angry when he saw IV on floor.

“Why the hell would you remove this?Have you lost your mind?This is all a joke to you?”He scolds him and again attach IV,Arhaan,Rihaan and Arman enter the room after hearing his shout and run toward Ayan happily who looks away.

“Bacha,Are you ok?Do you feel any pain?”Arhaan asked him softly but he didn’t get any response,Rihaan held his hand but he jerked away his hand,they sigh.

“Bun,you know na it’s all important,What we did it’s all for your good”Rihaan said to him and Arbaaz  prepared some shots but they became sad and hurt when Ayan shouted at them.

“Good?Are you fucking serious?Do you have any idea how painful it is?Do you know what I am feeling right now?How much pain did I felt ?How do you all do this?Why did you all do this to me?I am fucking in pain,I am daying in pain and you are saying it’s good for me,first you all suddenly send me to operation room,second because of him I get my consious and felt like I am going to die,you all are so mean,I hate you”He cried hard and Arhaan wanted to hug him but he can’t because of his wound,they all started to tear up,Arbaaz put shots aside and sat beside Ayan.

“I am sorry bub,We don’t have any other option,we can’t see you like that,I know you feel a lot of pain but what about us?Did you ever think about us how much we feel when we saw you in pain everyday?We can’t see you dying everyday in front of us,And today you had less chances. If I can’t operate on you today then we lost all chances to get you back. Your heart rate is very low,and your breathing becomes worse. Do you think this is all easy for us?Do you think we don’t love you?Do you think it’s easy for me to operate my own heart?”Ayan bite lips on Arbaaz statement and feel guilt and regret he look down cutely and started to scratch bed sheet with nails,they notice this and chuckled because it’s his habit whenever he feel bad or want anything he started to play with fingers if not then he scratch his nails on their faces angrily,They kiss his head softly,he made faces and Arbaaz stand up.

“Umm Bub I need to give you shots I kn…”

“Did you take my permission before the operation?No,right?Then why now?”He burst on Arbaaz angrily who looked down,Ayan saw his sad face and rolled his eyes.

“Baba was right,you are such a baby hehe”Arbaaz glared at him and showed him shots with a naughty smirk,Ayan gulp and whine.

“Baba….”

“Baba’s life this is important na,then you won’t feel any pain please”

“Baba,I already got a lot of shots and hitler cut my chest too now, no more pain please”He started to tear up,They all looked at each other and Arman held his hand softly.

“Buba, what after shots we take you home?”Ayan becomes happy because he knows after the operation they will not be going to take him home for two weeks,Arman wink at him and he wink back.

“Well if you are all forcing me a lot then ok but please be gentle”Arbaaz smiled and nodded while Arman wink toward others who shook their heads in disbelief at his game…..

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋