Part-9

Ayan hugged Arman and Rihaan and clench their shirts,Arhaan patted his head while Arbaaz removed the blanket and pulled his shorts down and placed the needle on the injected area,Ayan jumped and Arbaaz rubbed his back.

“Relax Bacha”He said and started to insert an injection inside his skin,Ayan whimpered and squirim,Arhaan shut his eyes close too.

“Ahh b.aba Aah”He winced and Arman and Rihan placed kisses on his head.

“Shh bub it’s done”Arbaaz pushed the plunger and Ayan started to cry.

“Baba hurt….”He cried and Arbaaz pulled the needle out and rubbed his back,Arhaan hugged him.

“It’s gone soon”But Ayan shook head no and looked at Arbaaz.

“My chest is in pain”He started to cry more badly,Arbaaz immediately looked at his chest and saw blood on his bandage she cursed and made him lay and call the nurse.

“What happened, Arbaaz?”Arhaan asked, looking worried.

“Big B I think his stitch got opened”He said and started to remove bandage from his chest Ayan yelped in pain and Rihaan held his hand tightly with glossy eyes,Arman patted his cheek while Arhaan walked out from the room.

“Ahhh bhaiya,Dad..”He cried and Arbaaz completely remove bandage,Arman and Rihaan shut their eyes close when they saw his wound,Arbaaz clean his wound and took one injection,Ayan look at him with pleading eyes but Arbaaz ignore him because he need to be professional,He slowly inject his wounded area and make numb,Ayan shout and started to move.

“Ahh Dadu it’s hurt”He cried and Arman stroke his hairs with shaking hands while Arbaaz started to stitch his wound but Ayan hissed whenever he felt slight pain.After stitching his wound,Arbaaz place a kiss on Ayan’s head who drifted into sleep cause of tiredness and a lot of cry.Arhaan enter the room with red eyes and kiss Ayan and caresses his cheek.

“When were we going to take him home?”Arhaan asked and Arbaaz looked at his file and then at Arhaan.

“After some days,we need to take him under observation”Arhaan sighs and looks at Arman and Rihaan.

“We need to prepare everything,they won’t sit silently after what I did with their teammates”Arman and Rihaan shook their heads and turned to Arbaaz.

“I think house will be best for him.We will take care of him,we can’t afford any more risk, ''Rihaan said and walked out from the room,Arbaaz looked at Arman who nodded.

“Hmm”This is all what Arbaaz said.After that Ayan is discharged from the hospital but he is locked in his room for weeks,they take good care of him.

Now Ayan is sitting in his room with an angry pout and glaring at his brothers.

“Baba I don’t want to eat this anymore,this is so tasteless and no chillies,I want something spicy”

“Bub you are not allowed to eat any spicy food,so We can’t give you now be a good boy and finish this.

“No I…”

“Ayan,Don’t be brat and finish this you have to take your medicines”Arhaan said coldly,Ayan made sad face and started to eat his dinner,but then they heard loud gunshot which make him jump and others shocked,Arhaan look at Arman who curse and run outside.

“Bun look,Just stay there,Don’t come outside I am clear,Don’t come outside”Arhaan said and stood from the bed,Ayan hugged him tightly.

“What happened Baba?Don’t leave me,I am scared”His eyes become teary,Rihaan pulls him and cups his face.

“We will be back but you have to listen to us just stay here like a good babies”Arbaaz and Arhaan left from there too,Rihaan smile at Ayan last time and lock the door from outside and bodyguards stand in front of his door while holding guns,Ayan shivered and sat on the couch but he flinch and yelp whenever he heard gunshot,He stood from the couch and goes near window and  slowly look down but his breath hitched when he saw his brothers and Baba holding guns and killing everyone whoever come in front of them he can see only blood everywhere blood,His head started to spin,He don’t have believed on his own eyes,how can be normal person can be professional in killing,he felt like throwing up,He stumble back and put hand on the chest,his vision started to blurry,but then everything become silent he look back outside of window and saw everyone lying lifelessly in blood on ground while his Baba holding Arbaaz whose leg bleeding non stop,this all enough making him scared and breathless.He flinch when his room door open revealing Rihaan and Armaan who sweating badly while their clothes covered in blood,before they could Come near him he fell on his knees and hug his knees tightly and buried face between knees.

“Don’t don’t just leave,don’t come”He started to breathe heavily while Arman and Rihaan stood there in shock.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋