Part-3

Rihaan,Arman and Arhaan looking at the one peŕson who is tie on the chair,Arhaan pull his hair and made him look up.

“What you think,We Left you that easily hmm,You son of B****How dare to hurt my brothers.”He shouted loudly and punched him in the face.Arman came near him and grabbed his jaw tightly and took his one hand and put in Hot Oil which made him scream loudly,the room filled with his screams.

“You must be enjoying hmm,Well this is just a start,we will show you how to torture bitches like you”He said and grab his hair and caresses his cheeks with knife but they stop on their track.

“Ay.an,Bhai,Ayan”Rihaan shouted and come near them,Arhaan and Armaan look at him and then at Video which he was showing them,they become shocked when they saw Ayan was tie on one chair in one dark room,they look back at the Man who was screaming in pain but now laughing like a psycho.And then they get a call from unknown number.

“How was my surprise,I am sure you all must love this well if you want to see your brother alive then leave my brother right now,otherwise you know na I have a lot of warranty of drugs(he show one injection which is filled with drugs)What if I inject this Drugs in your little brother’s body,Will he handle this?Or?Haha”

He said and showed Ayan to them,they could hear Ayan’s cries,He cut the call,Arhaan looked at the Man and punched him twice which made him bleed,he put hands on the head and shouted loudly,Armaan and Rihaan stood there dumbfoundedly.

FlashBack

Ayan comes outside of the class with a big angry pout.

“How can he do this with me?This is cheating,now I don’t talk with him,just because of him I leave my paper empty,I never forgive him for this,Meanie”He talks to himself and searches for a water bottle but he frowns.

“Ahh,Today is the worst day of my life,now I forget my water bottle too”He curse himself and walk outside of the school he look for his driver but there is no one he sat on the empty bench but he didn’t notice someone sat beside him,he was so busy in playing with shoes that he don’t know when he collapse in someone’s arm,The person smirk and remove handkerchief from his nose and take him toward car carefully.

After some time he open his eyes slowly and found himself on the chair,he tried to rub his eyes but his hands were tied,he looked up at the man and smiled widely,they all looked at him with frowns.

“What am I doing here?Don’t tell me you kidnap me?”Ayan said and rolled his eyes.The goans looked at each other and then at Ayan.

“Yes,We kidnap you,now shut your mouth before we kill you”

“What?Really?Just like movies?Oh God,You fulfil my dream,how I thank you and can you please move. Actually, it is so suffocating.”He said and breathed heavily,the goans looking at him with a huge open mouth.

“Aby oh we kidnap you,we can kill you,aren't you scared of us?”

“Well,how can I scared from jokers like you,and I know you all just want my Baba’s money so it’s normal for me,can’t you hear me move you pig”He shouted at the one man other laugh at him,the man clench his fists and come near Ayan and held his hair tightly which made him hissed.

“You Fuxker,Shut the fuck up before I cut your tongue”

“Who is your boss?I mean who made you kidnaper,don’t you have a brain?If you wanted me to shut my mouth then why you didn’t tie my mouth or wrapped Tape hmm”He said and smirk the man leave his hairs and pull himself hairs in frustration.

“Boss,This is too much,do something before I kill him”The Man said to his Boss who stand behind the glass wall,he smirk and give him one injection,Ayan’s eyes winded,now he know one thing he fuck up,his heart beat become fast,his face become sweaty.

Present

“No,please,No shots,Ok fine I will do whatever you say but no injection please,I hate it”Ayan said with teary eyes they smirk and held his arm and place needle on his wrist,Ayan shivered and shut his eyes close,the man laugh and walk other side,Ayan open his eyes and some tears left from his eyes,He sigh in relief.

“Baba….”He wanted to hide in his Baba’s embrace,now he became more scared,his heart beat became too fast,he breathed heavily and gulped,he got a shot of pain in chest and his eyes became heavy.

“Ahh,Why he didn’t give me any response”

“Boss,what if he already kill your brother”

“You bastard shut up,he can’t touch my brother now,I know he love him,they can do everything for him”

He said and smirk,Ayan look at them with heavy hearts,and lost in his thoughts,what the meaning of their talk,Will his Baba really can kill someone,this all thoughts making him shivered,the man notice this and sit in front of him while holding injection,Ayan try to back.

“Don’t you know about your brother's real face?”We didn’t kidnap you for Money we…”He said and place needle on Ayan’s hand,Ayan shut his eyes but he scream loudly when he hears gunshot and that’s it he lost his conscious,The Man who was sitting in front of him now laying on the floor in blood,they look back at the person who shoot him and become shocked.

🤔🤔🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Who is the Person?🤔

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and take care🦋