Part-5

Back to the story….

Ayan looks at Rihaan who looks at Arman and stands from the couch.

“Bhaiya,Forgive him this time,he won’t repeat this right bub?”Ayan nodded slowly and started to play with fingers,Arman glared at Rihaan angrily who gulped and showed puppy eyes.

“Ayan don’t make me repeat and you go and take shower before I beat you”Rihaan made sad face and look at Ayan who looking at him with puppy eyes but Rihaan don’t have any option he left from there sadly,Ayan become scared and look at Arman who already looking at him with poker face,he goes near him and look down.

“Didn’t we tell you,don’t use bad words”Ayan just looked down with pout,Arman pulled him and made him lay,Arman slapped him hard on his butt,Ayan flinched and started to cry on one spank.

“COUNT”Arman said loudly and Ayan started to count with tears.

“O.ne So.rry”He started to count after four spanks Ayan started to cry more and started to free  himself.

“Oww,Dad.a hurt..I am so.rry”He cried,Arman going to spank him 5th time but someone held his hand,Arman look up and become shocked when he saw Arhaan standing there with angry face,Arhaan jerk his hand away and pull Ayan in embrace who started to cry and complain about Arman,Arhaan rub his back and glare at Arman who sat there with fold hands.

“Shh,Don’t cry,I’m here no one is going to hurt my baby,stop crying,it’s not good for health”He said softly and made him calm,after making him calm and went near Arman and pulled his ear harshly,Arman winced and jumped.

“Ahh,Big B what are you doing?”He shouted,and Ayan looked at him with pout.

“How dare you spank him?Didn’t I tell you not to punish him like that?”

“Ohh,Really?and what about you?Didn’t you spank him more than 20 one month ago and what about one week when you spank him?”Arman said in mocking tone but he regret when Arhaan leave his ear and punch him on his back,Arman groan loudly Ayan started to smirk😏.

“Because my reasons are not silly likes you,I punish him because he going to get in accident just because he want to save Cat who already jump another side and still he stand in the middle of road and about you,you spank him because he use bad words come on he is kid and there is no need to punish him for this”

“Ahh,Fine fine I am not going to punish him for this again but don’t complain me later when use these language in front of others and you meet me alone”Ayan look at Arhaan who going to punch Arman but Arman already run from there,Arhaan ruffled Ayan’s hair and take him to his room.

“Let’s take shower ok my bun bun”

“No…... .I don’t want Baba”Arhaan carry him to the washroom without listening to him and help him in shower after shower to make him ready,Ayan glaring at him cutely.

“You know,why do I give you a shower?”

“I don’t want to know,you are very bad”He said in anger Arhaan chuckled and pulled his cheeks.

“Because today I want to take you out my little angry bun”Ayan looks up at him with shining eyes and hugs him tightly,Arhaan smiles and pushes him away.

“But now I change my mind,because do you think I am bad s…..”

“No no I am just joking,you know”

“Yes yes I know(wink😉)”Arhaan gives him a piggy ride and takes him outside,he informs Arman and Arbaaz and he doesn't get a chance to inform Rihaan because his baby is so impatient so his bad luck,they left the house.