~I hate hating to love you~

Yoooo another chapter? Props to my bestie for giving me a gay ring, help me i'm questioning my existence
also i've adapted so many lil things that I do from wilbur it's getting unhealthy

Wilbur was coming over and you looked like shit. So you got up and went to go get ready since your hair looked awful. You decided to put on some black eyeliner and ruffled through your h/l (= hair length) hair. *Ding* The doorbell rang, you ran to the door and opened it, Wilbur was wearing a white shirt with one button opened on the collar and brown jeans. God he looked fine. "Hey darling," fuck, keep calm you'll get through one visit of wilbur won't you? "how are you?" wilbur smirked at the sight of your blushing mess "Uh- good." you let him inside and you both plopped down on the couch "So why did you want to come over?" you asked, tilting your head like a puppy, Wilbur chuckled at this action and responded "Hm, wanted to see you." you laughed "I literally left like 2h ago, you're such a fucking simp, you know that right?" "Of course I do, sweetheart. And i'm severely proud of myself for even achieving this kind of rank." You both started laughing uncontrollably "Literally biggest simp I have, aren't you, dumbie" wilbur started getting red, oh yeah you forgot the strange reaction he had every time you called him dumb. You chuckled at him burying his face in his hands in embarrassment "Stooop you're flustering meeee!" Will said jokingly "Awww poor wittle wilby getting flustward?" you responded in a baby voice "Maybeeee, i'm hungwy feed meeee." he said in a baby voice as well "What do ya want?" you asked getting up from the couch "I dunno, snacks. Maybe chips" (a/n: the American meaning of chips, I believe in British they are called biscuits???) You went and got chips "Which ones? I have paprika, salty and cheese." "Don't care I can't really taste them anyway." Ohhh yeah right he can't taste. You almost facepalmed yourself at being so stupid for forgetting. A few minutes later you came back into the living room carrying two bowls of chips. "This is your bowl and this is mine" you instructed, placing them both on the small table in front of the TV. Wilbur nodded in reply and took a chip out of your bowl while smirking. "Oh uh that's my bowl-" "I know, I know love." Will replied taking another chip and putting it in his mouth "Okay uhm why are you stealing mine then?" you asked taking one out of wilburs bowl, just for him to smack your hand away and put his bowl into the kitchen "Let's share, i'm not that hungry, also it's more fun this way." he said, a smirk appearing on his face once again. You looked at him confused, but shrugged and responded with a okay.

DISCONTINUED. IM SORRY.